Some questions for Volkswagen owners

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

It might be a bit pricier but folks on vortex might have a better taken cared of car.

It can go either way. Forum or no forum not everyone takes care of their car properly. Then you got people who sell their cars because it never runs right etc.

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

It might be a bit pricier but folks on vortex might have a better taken cared of car.

It can go either way. Forum or no forum not everyone takes care of their car properly. Then you got people who sell their cars because it never runs right etc.

I found 2 20th AE's. 1 completely stock with 119xxx, that dude wants 8k for.
The other a has few mods, including air bags, which will be removed upon the
sale, with 116xxx for 7k.

Which one sounds like the better choice? Are there any significant affects to a
cars suspension after the air ride is removed?

I found 2 20th AE's. 1 completely stock with 119xxx, that dude wants 8k for.
The other a has few mods, including air bags, which will be removed upon the
sale, with 116xxx for 7k.

Which one sounds like the better choice? Are there any significant affects to a
cars suspension after the air ride is removed?

Did AM get his whip?
nerd.gif

Im bout to pull the trigger on this 20th in 2 weeks.

I'm just about to scrap my VR6. Failed the annual test you have to have in the uk. Would cost too much to fix it up. Shame as the engine is great - super clean interior with Recaro sport seats too.

I'm going to part it out and then scrap whatever's left. Putting the cash towards a E36 328i sport.

I'm just about to scrap my VR6. Failed the annual test you have to have in the uk. Would cost too much to fix it up. Shame as the engine is great - super clean interior with Recaro sport seats too.

I'm going to part it out and then scrap whatever's left. Putting the cash towards a E36 328i sport.

Back
Top Bottom