Some things Ive noticed about online dating sites

I think people get online and look for the "perfect" girl/guy since there are millions of people who could actually run across their ad and just leave it at that. That's probably why their expectations seem so high.

A lot of them are basically wishing on a star.  

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't understand the appeal of using an online dating site
to be honest.............NT sparked my interest on it
laugh.gif
, just passin time.
so i was like.......lemme see what the fuss is all about

politicsasusual...........real talk.

I am thinking eventually I will have to go that route even though I am just so iffy about online dating sites and meeting people for dates from online. I just like that spontaneity of meeting someone for the first time face to face.

I think it is time to settle down. I doubt I will find anyone in this city though. Just the vibe about the men here. I am so bored of the single life.

My clock is ticking. Need to find me a baby daddy and have babies.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I think people get online and look for the "perfect" girl/guy since there are millions of people who could actually run across their ad and just leave it at that. That's probably why their expectations seem so high.

A lot of them are basically wishing on a star.  

laugh.gif
, just passin time.

I am thinking eventually I will have to go that route even though I am just so iffy about online dating sites and meeting people for dates from online. I just like that spontaneity of meeting someone for the first time face to face.

I think it is time to settle down. I doubt I will find anyone in this city though. Just the vibe about the men here. I am so bored of the single life.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Big black guy with no family history of mental illness or heart problems checking in.

Big black guy with no family history of mental illness or heart problems checking in.

In my opinion online dating is a niche, for 30+ singles who are trying to find something. If you are younger, you really should stick to meeting in real life prior to dating IMO.

In my opinion online dating is a niche, for 30+ singles who are trying to find something. If you are younger, you really should stick to meeting in real life prior to dating IMO.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My coworker told me all about her adventures through an online dating site.

From everything she said, I gathered she just wanted to sleep around with anyone she met on there. I was like
eek.gif
about her seeing this old dude for a min. She did find her boyfriend through there, but I doubt he'd want to be her bf if he found out the number of people she let run through. Bring the whole hood type steez lol.

pics. details. lol

btw black dudes have no chance on most sites

no bull smh. but like others said face to face interactions better

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My coworker told me all about her adventures through an online dating site.

From everything she said, I gathered she just wanted to sleep around with anyone she met on there. I was like
eek.gif
about her seeing this old dude for a min. She did find her boyfriend through there, but I doubt he'd want to be her bf if he found out the number of people she let run through. Bring the whole hood type steez lol.

pics. details. lol

btw black dudes have no chance on most sites

no bull smh. but like others said face to face interactions better

Its like they demand you write them a 4 paragraph message but yet in their profile description they write I just wanna have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn I luvvvv reading and going to the mallllllllll 

Its like they demand you write them a 4 paragraph message but yet in their profile description they write I just wanna have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn I luvvvv reading and going to the mallllllllll 

laugh.gif
, just passin time.

my body is ready. i dont have any baggage, im 21 and im not a cheater. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
, just passin time.

my body is ready. i dont have any baggage, im 21 and im not a cheater. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

THIS! Yall dudes that old?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

THIS! Yall dudes that old?

Originally Posted by prymone

some people are to shy to talk in person, so break the ice with email/text/phone convos
I don't like the fact that people don't HAVE to figure it out and just improve their social skills. I know it is easier for some than others but just being able to avoid it completely and just go online and search for a mate. Just doesn't help your social skills grow. It is damn near normal now

Originally Posted by prymone

some people are to shy to talk in person, so break the ice with email/text/phone convos
I don't like the fact that people don't HAVE to figure it out and just improve their social skills. I know it is easier for some than others but just being able to avoid it completely and just go online and search for a mate. Just doesn't help your social skills grow. It is damn near normal now

laugh.gif
, just passin time.

Isn't NT an online dating site?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Get to work girl!  Go skim through the PyP threads and start msging.

Back
Top Bottom