Somebody Help Ya Boy Leland Out Tho..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How !%++%* stole a tattoo off yo face tho..........

Dude is clearly throwed off on them Bars X Barney Syrup on the daily and his career is suffering...

But I am waiting on that tape he keeps referring to that's supposed to drop at the end of the month.

Dude is clearly throwed off on them Bars X Barney Syrup on the daily and his career is suffering...

But I am waiting on that tape he keeps referring to that's supposed to drop at the end of the month.

I would love to know what Alley told this dude to make this happen
laugh.gif

I might have to check out that Tattoos and Jewelry...but Definition of !$%% @$@! 2 is probably gonna shut the summer down. 

I would love to know what Alley told this dude to make this happen
laugh.gif

I might have to check out that Tattoos and Jewelry...but Definition of !$%% @$@! 2 is probably gonna shut the summer down. 

Like I said before, Lamborghini Leland was a crazy $!! tape. I rode around to it all summer.

You can't tell me he didn't kinda go off on the intro either.

Like I said before, Lamborghini Leland was a crazy $!! tape. I rode around to it all summer.

Alley Boy is about that life and so are the dudes around him.

He disrespected them. He was going to be food in the streets everytime they saw him. He knew what it was
laugh.gif

Alley Boy is about that life and so are the dudes around him.

He disrespected them. He was going to be food in the streets everytime they saw him. He knew what it was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

That intro still get play
pimp.gif
...but yeah he had to  come up off that tat tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

That intro still get play
pimp.gif
...but yeah he had to  come up off that tat tho
laugh.gif

Alley prolly put a hot @#% iron to his face ..

I bet that was him the phone .. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ him shouting out Big Hawk like that , %$*** got killed he didn't die from that lean

Lelands a @$!@@@! herb

Alley prolly put a hot @#% iron to his face ..

I bet that was him the phone .. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ him shouting out Big Hawk like that , %$*** got killed he didn't die from that lean

Lelands a @$!@@@! herb

Back
Top Bottom