Somebody keeps dumping their garbage by my can.

Over the past 4 weeks somebody has been leaving their garbage bags right by our garbage can every collection date. The garbage company charges $10 per extrabag not in the can. The garbage men comes around 6AM every thurday. Any suggestions on catching the culprits without waking up extra early just to spyon my garbage can? cameras? camcorders?

laugh.gif

Stakeout time, cuz...Operation Benchwarmer (get it? Trash?)

indifferent.gif
@ me..I gotta lay off this 151
laugh.gif

Just hide somewhere where you can see them doing it. and then bust out like "AY YOU!!! WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING PAL!?!?!?

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Open it up and look through it. Maybe there's clues inside.
4reals. I've been thru that because my neighbors didn't pay they garbage bill. Buy like my mans said..open they trash up look for a bill orsomethin with they name on it...call ya trash company and tell em. They know what time it is. People do it all the time.

Ok here it goes...

Camp out on top of your house

Wait till you spot the person terrorizing you.

When you spot them, have a bucket full of waterballons and bomb the +@% out of them.

They will think twice before they do it again.

Thank me later

Originally Posted by Purple Face

You don't know what to do and you have a cache of firearms in your garage?

haha, im a very nice guy. strangers will never see the end of the barrel unless they are in my house unwelcomed.

looks like i might have to bite the dust. sit in my back seat of my car in the driveway and wait until i see whose doing it. politily confront them, ask themto pay for my previous over charges. and if he/she refuses then i might contact the city or bring it to court(thats pushing it).

the night before collection day just stay up and look outside your window. when dude comes by grab some kind of object (bat, club, no guns) and approach themabout the situation. if dude starts acting rude you can beat his ++# or you can talk it out. either way im sure it will solve your problem

Find out who's doin it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Then after they dump it, wait a couple hours, then dump their garbage, plus urs, plus random other peoples garbage in their cans and enjoy the carnage
devil.gif
devil.gif

You know that this was actually made into an episode on King of the Hill? I find that your situation is very ironic. I would suggest that you do a stake outthe morning of the trash day, then hunt their sneaking behinds down, and put a whole rack of trash into their trash bin if they live in your neighborhood, andget your revenge sir

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Over the past 4 weeks somebody has been leaving their garbage bags right by our garbage can every collection date. The garbage company charges $10 per extra bag not in the can. The garbage men comes around 6AM every thurday. Any suggestions on catching the culprits without waking up extra early just to spy on my garbage can? cameras? camcorders?
Damn I want an update after you decide what to do... and what happens next week.

Oh and 206 stand up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

You know that this was actually made into an episode on King of the Hill? I find that your situation is very ironic. I would suggest that you do a stake out
the morning of the trash day, then hunt their sneaking behinds down, and put a whole rack of trash into their trash bin if they live in your neighborhood, and
get your revenge sir

im down to help you with this... haha

EDIT: haha, whats up tbone!

Back
Top Bottom