Someone convince me not to do a 2 year contract with Verizon or Sprint

My 2 year deal with Cingular (AT&T) ended in june and I wasnt impressed with the service. Im looking at some phones and like the new Blackberry Storm withVerizon and HTC Diamond with Sprint

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Go with the Verizon. Sprint customer service is terrible.
I never use customer service though
Because you don't have Sprint
laugh.gif

The only reason to get with Sprint is to get SERO

best value and they have the fastest internet speed

or you could be like many of the other losers and choose to pay 90 to 120 a month for a phone bill

and honestly how many times would you even call CS cause I know I never do

35 dollars a month with unlimited text and internet ftw

I have sprint., and I ever had a problem with them. People in this world like to complain a lot so they call sprint with stupid stuff. My phone isnt glowingsprint can you help me?

Originally Posted by the north west

or you could be like many of the other losers and choose to pay 90 to 120 a month for a phone bill

SERO is no longer available btw. I have Sprint and I have no complaints.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

My 2 year deal with Cingular (AT&T) ended in june and I wasnt impressed with the service. Im looking at some phones and like the new Blackberry Storm with Verizon and HTC Diamond with Sprint
Verizon is HELLA expensive, so if you got the bones then go with them. You can't get SERO on sprint anymore and that is the only reason whyI'm here.

Honestly, if you do what you need to do you won't really have to ever deal with customer service. My dealings with them have been short and brief....noreal complaints thus far.

Originally Posted by the north west

That plan expired. I'd say if you live in an urban area, get Sprint, otherwise Verizon cause Verizon is very costly.

I personally would only do GSM and that's because I love having the choice of almost any phone in the world...plus having the cheapest data prices.

Get Verizon i have AT&T (3g) and Verizon (storm) even though Iphone > Storm i love the service with verizon.....

why not just get a cheapy phone for a min if you can't get the real expensive phone and have no contract. Pick one of the services and test them out for afew months. If you like them, then go with a deal, if not move on.

Back
Top Bottom