someone convince me that fabolous is a good rapper.

Cuz i do respect him for his grind.
Hes been around a looooong time.
But im not really familiar with his huge catalogue so i thought i may have missed some dope s***.

when he wants to be honest about his life, he is so good. he speaks on the fallout with his BM before the love and hip hop show. He is just afraid to step away from his baller/ladies man image,
fab is like patrick ewing, he is so great but under pressure he results to the same moves. Still the most consistent mid level New York from mixtape era, he outlasted 5 cent, Nelly. Ludacris, Ja rule, among others. He is just so scary when it comes to making ablums but fab is Nice fam dont ever doubt it.

lol wut.. Nelly sold his soul and is tearing up Top 40.. and Luda is..Luda.

Go listen to Soul Tape 2 op I think that'll help some. His best project from top to bottom imo

Listen to Soul Tape 2... You will forget its Fab... Then he will drop this album sometime this year and you will remember why you continued to stoneface fam for all these years.

I was a huge Fab fam growing up but dude consistently let me down with the albums, this soul TAPE 2 is the only thing that has me checking for fam AT ALL.

Only body of work I really liked from him.

This came up in another thread.

Dude drops a MONSTER banger in Breathe, NY was at his mercy and he then drops the most lack luster album :smh:

People gave up on him after that.

Fab is my favorite rapper out...

and i dont even think i can convince anybody that he's a good rapper smh 
nerd.gif
 So he's your favorite...for...no...reason?????????????

Back
Top Bottom