Someone explain to me why money is so powerful

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by scshift

Yeah, kind of. I understand that with money comes freedom and luxury, but why does it drive people like that?

Why is money the ultimate show of power/status, instead of something like raw strength? Like why is it that the guy with unlimited bank gets more props than the guy bench pressing 600 lbs? Or instead of something like eloquence? Why does the guy with all the cash get all the girls while the super-smooth talking player doesn't get them when rich guy is around?

no one cares how much you can bench press if your homeless and starving
dude might spit a nice game but at the end of the day he's still riding public transportation back to his mother's house to eat noodles
everyone wants to live good & you need $ for that
So even if he's a nice guy...if he takes the bus home to his mother's house to eat, he's not worth anything?..you're a clown

which one is a girl going to rather be with? the broke nice guy living with his mom at say 26 or they 26 year old with a steady income & a nice car/house.
You can have the steady income guy..you didnt mention whether he was nice or not, though..the only thing on your mind is money huh? 
laugh.gif
..and females have the nerve to complain about why men are %#!#*%%!, dogs etc...you don't even care about the actual guy..just his assets..get out of this thread..you oughta be ASHAMED of yourself. 

Females steady talking about independence but they focus PRIMARILY on what a guy has economically rather than what he is mentally/emotionally....im not saying economical stability isnt important...but its definitely not THE most important..a mature independent women knows this

Yeah, kind of. I understand that with money comes freedom and luxury, but why does it drive people like that?

Why is money the ultimate show of power/status, instead of something like raw strength? Like why is it that the guy with unlimited bank gets more props than the guy bench pressing 600 lbs? Or instead of something like eloquence? Why does the guy with all the cash get all the girls while the super-smooth talking player doesn't get them when rich guy is around?

dude might spit a nice game but at the end of the day he's still riding public transportation back to his mother's house to eat noodles
So even if he's a nice guy...if he takes the bus home to his mother's house to eat, he's not worth anything?..you're a clown

which one is a girl going to rather be with? the broke nice guy living with his mom at say 26 or they 26 year old with a steady income & a nice car/house.
You can have the steady income guy..you didnt mention whether he was nice or not, though..the only thing on your mind is money huh? 
laugh.gif
..and females have the nerve to complain about why men are %#!#*%%!, dogs etc...you don't even care about the actual guy..just his assets..get out of this thread..you oughta be ASHAMED of yourself. 

Females steady talking about independence but they focus PRIMARILY on what a guy has economically rather than what he is mentally/emotionally....im not saying economical stability isnt important...but its definitely not THE most important..a mature independent women knows this

its the power of having options, flexibility and creating choices for urself.

its the power of having options, flexibility and creating choices for urself.

laugh.gif

yeah he could have a steady income but he's not making enough to be independent and most females i know would rather the guy with his own car/house & higher income. my main point while being a nice guy or being able to bench press 600lbs are nice, you are simply able to do a lot more things with money and thats why its so powerful.

laugh.gif

yeah he could have a steady income but he's not making enough to be independent and most females i know would rather the guy with his own car/house & higher income. my main point while being a nice guy or being able to bench press 600lbs are nice, you are simply able to do a lot more things with money and thats why its so powerful.

"Money isn't everything but not having it is."

Money =status to peers, excitement in life, and less stress usually (aka as Kevin Nealon coins "white man problems" like why did rain on my recently detailed 7 series)

"Money isn't everything but not having it is."

Money =status to peers, excitement in life, and less stress usually (aka as Kevin Nealon coins "white man problems" like why did rain on my recently detailed 7 series)

Back
Top Bottom