Someone I fired committed suicide

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Dang I would hate to have a job, where I have to fire people though.

Then you better hope you win the lottery, if your plan is to be a drone your entire life.

It's not that hard, and people usually dig their own graves (bad choice of words, I know).

Sucks that he killed himself, but it was his decision.  This world isn't mean for everybody.

Firing people is not difficult, having to deliver the message that someone is being laid off... that is %%%!+!# hard.

Then you better hope you win the lottery, if your plan is to be a drone your entire life.

It's not that hard, and people usually dig their own graves (bad choice of words, I know).

Sucks that he killed himself, but it was his decision.  This world isn't mean for everybody.

Firing people is not difficult, having to deliver the message that someone is being laid off... that is %%%!+!# hard.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Damn....like.....dude is really dead now, though
I see you got the gist of it, congratulations.

laugh.gif

that does suck tho OP

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Point taken, but wouldn't that make us all drones then? Unless you're at the very top of the business hierarchy, we still have to answer to someone in a higher position.  The more people's feet I step on to move up, the more enemies you make in the process.  I like the position I'm in personally. A job with little to no stress, no enemies, life is good.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Point taken, but wouldn't that make us all drones then? Unless you're at the very top of the business hierarchy, we still have to answer to someone in a higher position.  The more people's feet I step on to move up, the more enemies you make in the process.  I like the position I'm in personally. A job with little to no stress, no enemies, life is good.

That's a terrible thought. Most likely, it probably wasn't your fault so you're good in that sense. Dude must have had it rough... Hope it doesn't weigh you down for too long OP.

That's a terrible thought. Most likely, it probably wasn't your fault so you're good in that sense. Dude must have had it rough... Hope it doesn't weigh you down for too long OP.

Business decisions aren't personal.

People get fired on a daily basis, they find other jobs. You can't be responsible for the .006% amount of people that kill themselves over reasons much deeper than loosing their jobs.

Business decisions aren't personal.

People get fired on a daily basis, they find other jobs. You can't be responsible for the .006% amount of people that kill themselves over reasons much deeper than loosing their jobs.

Id understand if you fired him recently, but it's been 5 months. Somethng else probably caused him to make that decision.

Back
Top Bottom