someone please post ray allens P.E XI

These joints are ugly. But if they were to release these and say their only 2500 ever made followed up with marqueesole pics, i think many of you will be camped out lol

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

b42acf81155975044c237df.jpg
see? trash....change da gold to green and leave da sole da same and that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

SMH at those that want clear soles. Why? So they look like garbage after a few wears? Not everyone has the patience to sea glow soles every few months.

I wish more of the XI's would come out with colored soles. The BRED's I have from 2001/2? are still fire, while many peoples SJ's from 2009 are yellowed nasty.

JB, more colored soles on XI

I was thinking instead of more colored soles why not make clear soles but with a new material that actually "doesnt" cause the soles to yellow on the XI's.

As for the kicks Ray got on those are fire!.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

SMH at those that want clear soles. Why? So they look like garbage after a few wears? Not everyone has the patience to sea glow soles every few months.

I wish more of the XI's would come out with colored soles. The BRED's I have from 2001/2? are still fire, while many peoples SJ's from 2009 are yellowed nasty.

JB, more colored soles on XI

I was thinking instead of more colored soles why not make clear soles but with a new material that actually "doesnt" cause the soles to yellow on the XI's.

As for the kicks Ray got on those are fire!.

Originally Posted by fresh2323

BETTER P.E. XI
I wasn't feeling the Gold mud guard until I saw this alternate jersey. It appears that I'm in the minority on this but I like the Green tinted soles (feel the same as the Blue tint on the Cool grey's). I think a Black and Green colourway a la 'BRED" would look 
pimp.gif
imo. Maybe add a Gold Jumpan and tag to finish it off??

Originally Posted by fresh2323

BETTER P.E. XI
I wasn't feeling the Gold mud guard until I saw this alternate jersey. It appears that I'm in the minority on this but I like the Green tinted soles (feel the same as the Blue tint on the Cool grey's). I think a Black and Green colourway a la 'BRED" would look 
pimp.gif
imo. Maybe add a Gold Jumpan and tag to finish it off??

My god those are fire.

Side note: I wish the Celtics had a white jersey with gold letters and a green border around the letters; that would match both PE XIs like CRAZY.

My god those are fire.

Side note: I wish the Celtics had a white jersey with gold letters and a green border around the letters; that would match both PE XIs like CRAZY.

Back
Top Bottom