Someone put me on a Barber in the 626 (Hacienda Heights / La Puente / Whittier)

ive gotten it cut by two people there. dont remember their names but they are both in like early 20's. dont get the girl
they did good when they did mine cost is $10 i believe.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

ive gotten it cut by two people there. dont remember their names but they are both in like early 20's. dont get the girl
they did good when they did mine cost is $10 i believe.
are they mexican dudes?

do they straight edge razor your hairline at the end?

laugh.gif
im particular as hell.

cherry's beauty salon on nogales and amar or dohls on azusa and amar.

cherry's got the filipino mommies and dohls got this transvestite barber, but you kinda forget about it after shim gives you a cool lil fade and acomplimentary shampoon rinse

=X

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

oh nooo, does peter still work there?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i remember he / she would be walking all on amar

(this was back in like 00')
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

isnt exactly where ur asking but rosewood barbershop in bellflower is where its at
laugh.gif
the promotion Francis gets is insane.
Francis is weak... w/ his fake Jersey accent.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

what's good, BN? Damn, I ain't been on NT in a while.

yes theyre mexican
ask for robert he does pretty good work. if you ask for it they do it

cherry's got the filipino mommies and dohls got this transvestite barber, but you kinda forget about it after shim gives you a cool lil fade and a complimentary shampoon rinse

=X
Kill that .. that barber inside of cherry's salon is weak as hell don't go over there unless you wanna get ripped off.. Don't get ittwisted I'm pinoy too but i don't mess with that dude .. I'm sure you already went to N da cut .. I get my taper and lineup over there by Remo andthe taper and line up stay consistent.

Originally Posted by dropKicks

cherry's got the filipino mommies and dohls got this transvestite barber, but you kinda forget about it after shim gives you a cool lil fade and a complimentary shampoon rinse

=X
Kill that .. that barber inside of cherry's salon is weak as hell don't go over there unless you wanna get ripped off.. Don't get it twisted I'm pinoy too but i don't mess with that dude .. I'm sure you already went to N da cut .. I get my taper and lineup over there by Remo and the taper and line up stay consistent.

laugh.gif
if youre a dude that goes to cherry salon, smh. so if you took my recommendation seriously, even worse

Back
Top Bottom