Someone Rear Ended Me..Help?

So today i was rear ended by some lady that just came back from the hospital.
There wasn't any damage done to the cars so I decided not to call the police.
I think I messed up bad by not calling them.
My Prius is still in the same shape but I don't know how my neck and back
are going to be tomorrow morning.

So my question is...If my neck and back are completely sore tomorrow do I call the woman
who rear ended me and she pays for my medical things.

I have all her info, and she lives in the same town..small town..

Call your insurance company. Ask them about the process. You should be able to file the claim anyway--even without the police report. The insurance people willdo their own little "investigation." That is, they'll call you and her for statements and take pics of the cars and form a conclusion.

As long as you don't wait too long to complain about injuries/pain you should be good.

If you're in pain I would make a claim with your insurance so they can get in contact with the at fault driver's insurance.

I'm currently going through something similar.

Yeah i called the insurance company and they said if there is barely any visible damage the police isn't needed.

The insurance company also has her info down.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

As long as you don't wait too long to complain about injuries/pain you should be good.

If you're in pain I would make a claim with your insurance so they can get in contact with the at fault driver's insurance.

I'm currently going through something similar.
thanks for that, I think i'm going to wait till tomorrow to see how i feel when i wake up

Do you have her insurance info?? Call your insurance and report the incident. (I THINK) Your insurance company will contact the other parties insurance (ITHINK). ASK THEM IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE OTHER PARTIES INSURANCE COMPANY.

Cops cant do anything for you unless she goes MIA.. Only reason cops can be called to the scene of an accident is if the damages is worth 500 or more.. SINCENOTHING HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR OR HER CAR then I dont think the cops would have done anything.

Your back might be sore tomorrow. Just go to your doctor and let him know what happens.. He'll end up giving you muscle relaxer and send you on your way.Just make sure you keep all the papers your doctor hands you.. MAKE COPIES IF YOU CAN. Prescriptions, CO-PAY RECEIPTS, DR. NOTES etc.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Ayo to your title

roll.gif

i think you will be fine. i just backed into a parked cop car and ran
smile.gif

some by standers saw me...but i think ill be ok. no damage done lol.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

smile.gif

You're the reason I never park in the street on my block...
THANK GOD for driveways...

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

smile.gif

You're the reason I never park in the street on my block...
THANK GOD for driveways...
lol dont be so judgmental...for one i was in dc...downtown dc at that and if you are familiar you will know that the streets and parking are verysmall and narrow. besides the cop was illegally parked because i saw him when he originally pulled up. He was WAY to close to me...so i was stuck between himand another car. in situations like that you have to inch your way out...hence why there was no damage cuz i slightly bumped him.

@ SoleWoman...

I guess...lol
As long as no damage was done...

But I love my driveway...

Originally Posted by Stixx

@ SoleWoman...

I guess...lol
As long as no damage was done...

But I love my driveway...
i love my garage...
wink.gif

but if damage was done i wouldnt run. Ive been the victim of a hit and run before so i know how it feels.

After I got over the ayoooness of the title, I started to read the description of the accident, because my girl just got in an accident.

Back
Top Bottom