Someone recommend a good stand-up special

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by 617collector

any katt williams
smokin.gif

Buu this man. He sucks. Screams like madman and curses too much. Cursing is powerful method if used wisely but his act is just cursing.
NAH

EVEN JOHN MCCAIN IS A FAN OF KAT WILLIAMS

HE JUST SAYS SOME REAL-STUFF
pimp.gif

THATS WHY HE GOT BLACKBALLED ...TRUTHFULNESS & BLACK PEOPLE ...THEY DONT WANT IN HOLLYWOOD 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by 617collector

any katt williams
smokin.gif

Buu this man. He sucks. Screams like madman and curses too much. Cursing is powerful method if used wisely but his act is just cursing.
NAH

EVEN JOHN MCCAIN IS A FAN OF KAT WILLIAMS

HE JUST SAYS SOME REAL-STUFF
pimp.gif

THATS WHY HE GOT BLACKBALLED ...TRUTHFULNESS & BLACK PEOPLE ...THEY DONT WANT IN HOLLYWOOD 

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Chris Rock's are hilarious.
This. 
I thought at first his stand-ups might be "PG-13" like his movies, but NOOO.

Bigger and Blacker and Never Scared are both HILARIOUS. Probably my favorite standups. 

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Chris Rock's are hilarious.
This. 
I thought at first his stand-ups might be "PG-13" like his movies, but NOOO.

Bigger and Blacker and Never Scared are both HILARIOUS. Probably my favorite standups. 

Anything Lewis Black.

Other comedians on my iPod: Kyle Cease, Mitch Hedberg, Mitch Fatel, Harland Williams, Jim Gaffigan, Mike Birbiglia.

Anything Lewis Black.

Other comedians on my iPod: Kyle Cease, Mitch Hedberg, Mitch Fatel, Harland Williams, Jim Gaffigan, Mike Birbiglia.

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

"now, if you with me, then you just got slapped!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

51hvu0yu8yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm SHOCKED that this isn't on the very first page. I don't really like stand-up but this was one of the funniest hours I've watched since Delirious.

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

"now, if you with me, then you just got slapped!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

51hvu0yu8yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm SHOCKED that this isn't on the very first page. I don't really like stand-up but this was one of the funniest hours I've watched since Delirious.

Back
Top Bottom