Someone school me on Terio

while i do agree he's out of shape as hell to be only six and thats a problem.

Yall going a little too far saying he's a circus animal who's being exploited when you've never even heard the lil ***** speak. Lol

Just as he could feel exploited, he might actually LIKE hanging with bad ******* and celebrities and getting free clothes

And I don't see how he's being exploited by his family for money when there is no real stream of income that could be made off of this outside of a reality show or he pops up on nickelodeon or something lol and to my knowledge neither of those have happened yet

Lil ***** could just be happy to hang out with bad *******, rappers, and get free clothes

He got to start eating better but a poor diet would be a problem famous or not ... Looks like it runs in the family too smh​

Last edited:
From the research I've gathered over the past few months: Terio is 6 or 7, from Riverdale GA. IIRC his cousin is the one who recorded the videos and is in high school.

Somehow they linked Terio up with a with a manger (same manager as Desean Jackson) who is parading him around the country. That's how you see him with DeSean Jackson and meeting all these famous people.

I always thought that was just his nephew or something :lol:

Yo
laugh.gif

Bruh how do they come up with this??

Never seen the video, never will. I have no interested in watching this kid do nothing besides being fat. He pops up on my IG all the time, kid is disgusting, hope he loses some weight.

Last edited:
Fake Terio is funnier than real Terio. How's he being exploited? He's not even in school!

BeR3z1lCYAA620c.jpg

his folks gotta do better...

They are parading him around like he's some kind of circus freak. I mean, they got this kid in clubs and just sitting him there for people to snap pics.

He is a kid, right?

:smh: yea this is pretty sad. I used to laugh at the first vids because yea it was funny because i could relate. I was an obese kid when i was little and had the same treatment. when i go to family parties people would laugh at me just how i looked and move. Yea it's funny the first time, and now he gets exploited for it which is pretty sad. Look at his facial expression, dude seems totally lost on what's going on around him. People snapping pics like he's an exhibit :smh:

Back
Top Bottom