Someone school me on Terio

eyes.gif
Bruh at 6-8 years old?​
I woulda been happy with the same ****.​

Lemme guess at 8 years old you were trying to cure cancer and figure out how to end world hunger.​

**** outta here bruh.
laugh.gif
Good for little dude

Doesn't change the fact that at 6-8 years old I would have definitely rather done the things that Terio is doing than studying philosophy at Oxford and y'all can front if you want to, but you know damn well y'all would most likely want to do the same

But whatever dog y'all win I guess lol Terio is taking L's because he's hanging out with rappers and females and going to amusement parks instead of studying to be a neurosurgeon
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, kind of L's because he is 6 and weighs more than me, you can see the health he is in. That is where responsible adults are supposed to step in.

eyes.gif
Bruh at 6-8 years old?​
I woulda been happy with the same ****.​

Lemme guess at 8 years old you were trying to cure cancer and figure out how to end world hunger.​

**** outta here bruh.
laugh.gif
 ​
Good for little dude​
 ​
Doesn't change the fact that at 6-8 years old I would have definitely rather done the things that Terio is doing than studying philosophy at Oxford and y'all can front if you want to, but you know damn well y'all would most likely want to do the same​
 ​
But whatever dog y'all win I guess lol Terio is taking L's because he's hanging out with rappers and females and going to amusement parks instead of studying to be a neurosurgeon
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
stop gassin that lil kid up, he took a class at oxford for kids. he didn't 'go to oxford'.

:rofl:

Stop gassing the kid who studied at Oxford cause he took a "class for kids" never mind him being a child prodigy

but the overweight mog who does nothing lets gas that *****.

#MakesSense

Last edited:
Kid is like the male 
nerd.gif
 Honeybooboo.  Made a spectacle of because it's funny that they're fat, exploited and pimped around for financial gain.  You wonder what's gonna happen when this fleeting fame is gone.  It's like the child star thing to a lesser extent and so many of them are ****** up because at 6 years old you shouldn't be exposed to all that.

Plus it looks like there's a total disregard for his health, he's gotten even bigger in a pretty short period of time.  They probably pick up terrible fast food wherever and reward him with treats like he's a pet.  It's sad.

Does Honey Boo Boo still have a show?
laugh.gif
My parents are watching it right now 
laugh.gif

Not sure if its new or not 

Eating uncooked hotdogs without buns that were dropped on the floor. 5 of them 
sick.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:

Kid is like the male 
nerd.gif
 Honeybooboo.  Made a spectacle of because it's funny that they're fat, exploited and pimped around for financial gain.  You wonder what's gonna happen when this fleeting fame is gone.  It's like the child star thing to a lesser extent and so many of them are ****** up because at 6 years old you shouldn't be exposed to all that.

Plus it looks like there's a total disregard for his health, he's gotten even bigger in a pretty short period of time.  They probably pick up terrible fast food wherever and reward him with treats like he's a pet.  It's sad.
Cause hes fat its bad?

Because he's 6 years old and seems to have gained an additional 100 pounds since his fame...yes it is bad because he's fat.

Terio > Honey Boo Boo and them. And it aint even close. 

*snaps towards feet, twice, slowly*

Kid is like the male :nerd:  Honeybooboo.  Made a spectacle of because it's funny that they're fat, exploited and pimped around for financial gain.  You wonder what's gonna happen when this fleeting fame is gone.  It's like the child star thing to a lesser extent and so many of them are ****** up because at 6 years old you shouldn't be exposed to all that.

Actually, If you took the time to watch Honey Boo Boo, you'd know that her family is very loving and supportive and still put other things first than the fame and the money. The family still lives in the same house and hardly anything has changed besides small "luxury" purchases like new cell phones and a used truck. Honey Boo Boo can't even touch her money until she's 18, and it's all in one big college fund.

Terrio on the other hand... :smh:

Yes, they've both been made fun of and exploited, but it looks like Terrio is out on his own while his family uses him and are trying to be on the come up

One of my friends dad works for CBS and is at Media Day for the Superbowl, look whos there
640x960.jpeg.49e1eb906a710131d1ca22000a2d0abb.large

Back
Top Bottom