Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

You sound pisssd bro.

The weathers nice, go outside.

Amusing coming from someone who got in his feelings over thinking someone who doesn't know him saying he doesn't have a life.

I just came from the gym. You might want to try it. Take some boxing or MMA so you won't have to worry about being picked on.

DC is a little fashionista

Always in the wrestling thread trying to dress people up talking about "You should get the Roman Reigns shirt it would look fly on you"

:rolleyes

DC is a little fashionista

Always in the wrestling thread trying to dress people up talking about "You should get the Roman Reigns shirt it would look fly on you"

eyes.gif
wrong thread bro. 

no one knows what this means

theyre an annoying group of people for sure

some of yall sound like the type to get ya *** whooped and you scared

i doubt dude is gonna "try the wrong one" because nobody who wears supreme is remotely the wrong one to try, which is why this works

no real ***** is rockin supreme...................
gucci-mane-supreme-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

8225363b507fd2ab3bad356e770e6a71.jpg

Would he run up on these ******....
i saw that gucci vid, that ***** got paid to wear that ****, he aint buy that ****, it was a supreme ad

and  them dudes not wearin supreme, its photoshop

no he wouldnt run up on them because he prolly has more respect for them than hate for supreme, not because he scared of they hands

"It's a Photoshop" has got to be the top 10 most annoying things someone says when they see something that they don't like/don't want to believe.

My ***** do you even know how Photoshop works to understand how silly you sound when you scream "photoshopped" when you see a pic of someone wearing a shirt from hella different angles with wrinkles in the logo? 
laugh.gif

Not to mention, Dipset and Wu had official collaboration tees with Supreme.

Seems like people are just upset that Supreme is a cool brand that a lot of people love. Y'all are straight up haters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom