Someone Should Have Told These PE Teachers to NOT Smoke Weed on the Job...

I mean, how stupid can you be? Not only doing this in a windowless room, but also selling on school grounds as a teacher???? LOL...

Two Virginia elementary school teachers were charged with possession and suspended and a third teacher was put on administrative leave following accusations they used marijuana inside the school.

Someone told police three teachers regularly smoked marijuana and hashish together in the physical education office at Taylor Elementary School in Arlington, according to court documents. They smoked before school started and tried to use air freshener to cover the scent, the informant said.

Police executed two search warrants at the school – one inside the school and one for a car.

PE teachers Luke Lloyd, 25, and Michael Diaddigo, 28, are charged with possession of marijuana and were suspended from the school.

Rest of Article in Link

Didn’t click link
Just want to make sure
They aren’t black right????
Please I hope not

Speaking of weed, what is the legality of ordering these mail order cannabis oil infused bath bombs? I want to get them for a friend who has seizures but I dont want to get arrested when they show up or nothing stupid

Speaking of weed, what is the legality of ordering these mail order cannabis oil infused bath bombs? I want to get them for a friend who has seizures but I dont want to get arrested when they show up or nothing stupid
it’s a trap don’t don’t do it.. you still live in Oklahoma?

my gym teacher looked like this...

9x3_Dr_Cox_as_gym_teacher_2.jpg

...and was the one going around busting the smokers

Damn :lol:

We had three different gym teachers in high school, they taught weight lifting class as well. All three were cool af, used to crack jokes on them and theyd crack jokes back. Sick teachers too.

Back
Top Bottom