Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

If i'm not mistaking isn't there video of the brothers apparently changing shirts minutes after Kendrick walked into the gym. And weren't there mysteriously minutes missing off of some of the video in the school

They were better off not doing that interview in my eyes. That story is so fabricated it took over 2 years to get straight. What happened to the anonymous thing i thought they had something they were going to put out?

If i'm not mistaking isn't there video of the brothers apparently changing shirts minutes after Kendrick walked into the gym. And weren't there mysteriously minutes missing off of some of the video in the school

Maybe you are mistaken. Why even post this hearsay without a source? That is how all of this started in the first place; rumors.

What'd you do, post the first thing you found when looking into this story?

Article left a lot out. To the point it seems someone paid for this PR. The alternative is that this 5 foot kid dove head first into a 6 foot long rolled mat to grab a pair of shoes on the floor. What?

I've been posting in here for a long time. Yeah, that is the alternative. So either the FBI, everyone who works at the school, the paramedics, coroner, local police and GBI are all in on a conspiracy to cover up this young man's death, or it was an accident. :rolleyes

Then you know you only gave one side of the story, a pr fluff piece to get their son back into football no less. And you also know full well all those people don't need to be "in on it", especially when the father is an FBI agent. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

A cover up is implausible yet the official story makes perfect sense to you? :rolleyes at yourself Your bias is showing.

Then you know you only gave one side of the story, a pr fluff piece to get their son back into football no less. And you also know full well all those people don't need to be "in on it", especially when the father is an FBI agent. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

A cover up is implausible yet the official story makes perfect sense to you? :rolleyes at yourself Your bias is showing.

LOl @ my bias. Cats were in here hollerin racist conspiracy and KKK and all types of nonsense with zero valid evidence, but i'm supposedly biased. :rolleyes I have already stated that a coverup is possible, just not probable. There are certainly some inconsistencies, but they can be explained. There has been a lot of witch hunting in this thread. People saying that they stole his organs for transplants. :rofl: Ridiculous.The funeral home most likely erred and disposed of them. KKK involvement? :rolleyes His fight with another kid that happened a year prior. The picture of him being compared to Emmit Till and that being used as supposed proof that he was murdered, yet no actual forensic experts have agreed with this. I can concede that a coverup is possible, especially with an FBI agent's son being involved. Everyone in here should also concede that it is possible that it was just an accident. It definitely isn't as cut and dry or black and white as some people would have you believe.

View media item 1591833

View media item 1591834

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

And yeah, I saw that inflammatory racist rebuttal video from the genius "Israelite". Her argument is that they didn't film the guy getting into the mat and that all mats are rolled tight, because that's how you do it. :smh: I am sure that those high school kids roll all of the mats perfectly and consistently every time according to OSHA gym mat rolling standards.I agree that the shoes laying on top of him don't make sense. They don't really explain that. That video proves that it is possible to be stuck in a mat without being able to tip it over or be heard.

Last edited:
People are still trying to call this an accident?

You've got to be joking.

Weren't you the one in here saying that they did it to steal his organs? Your opinion on the matter was invalidated when you made that post.

I've seen all of this. I'd like to know what is up with that first pic of the surveillance footage with the supposed blood stain. Everything that I have read says that the agent's son was on the other side of the school. The only thing that is strange to me is that the video footage of the gym appears to be edited, but I am no video editing expert and I know that most surveillance footage is terrible. I also know that it is very common for law enforcement to do sloppy jobs on investigations like this. CSI, and Law and Order shows would have you believe that DNA is on everything and that video footage can be enhanced, etc. In reality, nearly all murders are solved by a confession, or a witness/informant testimony.

LOl @ my bias. Cats were in here hollerin racist conspiracy and KKK and all types of nonsense with zero valid evidence, but i'm supposedly biased. :rolleyes I have already stated that a coverup is possible, just not probable. There are certainly some inconsistencies, but they can be explained. There has been a lot of witch hunting in this thread. People saying that they stole his organs for transplants. :rofl: Ridiculous.The funeral home most likely erred and disposed of them. KKK involvement? :rolleyes His fight with another kid that happened a year prior. The picture of him being compared to Emmit Till and that being used as supposed proof that he was murdered, yet no actual forensic experts have agreed with this. I can concede that a coverup is possible, especially with an FBI agent's son being involved. Everyone in here should also concede that it is possible that it was just an accident. It definitely isn't as cut and dry or black and white as some people would have you believe.

View media item 1591833

View media item 1591834

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

And yeah, I saw that inflammatory racist rebuttal video from the genius "Israelite". Her argument is that they didn't film the guy getting into the mat and that all mats are rolled tight, because that's how you do it. :smh: I am sure that those high school kids roll all of the mats perfectly and consistently every time according to OSHA gym mat rolling standards.I agree that the shoes laying on top of him don't make sense. They don't really explain that. That video proves that it is possible to be stuck in a mat without being able to tip it over or be heard.

Did you clearly not watch the CNN video where the reporter said that he was given two completely different Coroner reports from the Police vs city documents?

And these ******* have the nerve to try and draw sympathy towards him for not being able to play football.

And these ******* have the nerve to try and draw sympathy towards him for not being able to play football.
no... they werent "completely" different...

he said the police omitted the part about them not handling the crime scene properly... that's the only difference...

the police omitted that because it made them look bad...

all the other info was the same in the report....

now if you think the police cleaned up the scene.... that's plausible... 

but don't start thinking the entire autospy was redacted, because that is not the case

Why are people responding to Chambers. Dude has a track record on this forum.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] my dude white

[thread="532737"]Did you clearly not watch the CNN video where the reporter said that he was given two completely different Coroner reports from the Police vs city documents?[/thread]

no... they werent "completely" different...

he said the police omitted the part about them not handling the crime scene properly... that's the only difference...

the police omitted that because it made them look bad...

all the other info was the same in the report....

now if you think the police cleaned up the scene.... that's plausible... 

but don't start thinking the entire autospy was redacted, because that is not the case

Yeah, they coulda cleaned up the scene, otherwise the coroner and entire forensics team would have to be complicit in the conspiracy. I am still waiting for a qualified forensics expert to come forward and say that his face shouldn't look like that after dying from being stuck upside down. I think that the investigation was sloppy, but we are talking about a non-Atlanta area of Georgia. The quality of the investigation is what I would expect. That video that I posted proves that it is possible to get stuck in a mat standing up. Supposedly the mat that Kendrick was in was surrounded by others.

Curious is this will ever be on Dateline or one of those kind of shows.

It has received national attention already. Anderson Cooper covered it.

Man indicted for lying to police in Kendrick Johnson case

(CNN)A Lowndes County, Georgia, grand jury has indicted a man on a felony charge of making a false statement to investigators in connection with the 2013 death of Kendrick Johnson.

According to incident reports released to CNN after an Open Records Act request, Dalton Ray Chauncey told neighbors he'd overheard two students at Lowndes High School in Valdosta discussing their involvement in the 17-year-old's death.

Chauncey was arrested August 6. His mother, Michelle Chauncey, told CNN that her son is bipolar and is being used by the sheriff's office as a "fall guy."

"They have literally slandered my child, and I don't appreciate that," his mother said in an August phone interview.

Dalton Ray Chauncey, 20, was indicted Friday.

Johnson's body was found inside a rolled gym mat at Lowndes High School in January 2013. Sheriff's investigators determined there was no evidence of foul play and closed the case in May 2013. However, Johnson's parents believe their son was beaten to death. They hired an independent pathologist, who found "unexplained apparent nonaccidental blunt force trauma" to the teen's neck and concluded the death was a homicide.

Chauncey told investigators two boys at the school wanted to rough Kendrick up, but they took it too far.

According to the arrest report, Chauncey gave deputies only the first names of those two boys. Investigators interviewed one student with a name matching Chauncey's claim. That student denied having the conversation.

Investigators say they were unable to locate any student with the second name Chauncey gave them.

Lowndes County investigators questioned Chauncey about inconsistencies in his statement July 23, according to investigative records.

According to the reports, "Chauncey admitted he had fabricated the story while at the home of friends in order to boast." The students he claimed had admitted involvement in Johnson's death "do not exist," the report said.

Chauncey's mother said in August her son's story is true, but he told investigators he'd made up the story, hoping they'd end the questioning. She told a detective twice that her son had mental issues, she said, adding that she felt her son should not have been interviewed alone.

"He's bipolar. His comprehension level is not like ours," Michelle Chauncey said. "He's a good-hearted boy. He just gets screwed over a lot."

According to an incident report, sheriff's investigators asked Dalton Ray Chauncey to take a polygraph test July 29. He declined and told a detective "it was all over because he made it all up and it was a lie," according to the report.

A warrant was issued for Chauncey's arrest July 30. He was taken into custody the following week and released a day later on $2,500 bond.

In a written statement, an attorney for the sheriff's office wrote in August that CNN had been provided pertinent records in Chauncey's case and it would not be appropriate to comment further.

U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia Michael Moore launched a federal investigation into Johnson's death in October 2013.

Last month, an attorney for Johnson's parents filed a wide-ranging, $100 million lawsuit that claims several former classmates beat their son to death. The suit names 37 people, mostly members of local law enforcement, plus the city of Valdosta as defendants.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/04/us/kendrick-johnson-lying-to-police-indictment/

Also this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-focus-on-timeline-in-kendrick-johnson-gym-mat-death/

Means that the entire wrestling team, wrestling coach and the school bus driver are all in on the conspiracy.

Funeral home was in on it too. :x

[]

Funeral home was in on it too. :x

Last edited:
Really now they wanna look at emails and phones 2 years later. Anything they could have found im sure is long gone.

aint jc chambers white from cte lol?
laugh.gif
 sarcasm or not that made me lol....havent read that name in years 

Back
Top Bottom