Something weird happened with my phone

I'll give yall the cliffnotes version:

Meet a girl during my lunch break yesterday (so damn thick) and get her number.

Call her today during my lunch break to talk when she tells me i left a voicemail on her phone yesterday and she heard me saying my name and a woman's voice in the background. ( I later realize i was pronouncing my name to some woman at work)

I never dialed her number though and i checked my call log and it doesnt show me dialing her number at that time yesterday.

What's going on????

I'll give yall the cliffnotes version:

Meet a girl during my lunch break yesterday (so damn thick) and get her number.

Call her today during my lunch break to talk when she tells me i left a voicemail on her phone yesterday and she heard me saying my name and a woman's voice in the background. ( I later realize i was pronouncing my name to some woman at work)

I never dialed her number though and i checked my call log and it doesnt show me dialing her number at that time yesterday.

What's going on????

call your phone provider. claim that this messed up a business deal for your work. they will credit your account
smile.gif

call your phone provider. claim that this messed up a business deal for your work. they will credit your account
smile.gif

Only possible explanation is that you butt-dailed her while you were talking to your co-worker. Later on with your phone still in your back pocket, you butt-deleted the call record in the call log.

Only possible explanation is that you butt-dailed her while you were talking to your co-worker. Later on with your phone still in your back pocket, you butt-deleted the call record in the call log.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
i had it on the desk though

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
i had it on the desk though

Back
Top Bottom