Songs for a Summer BBQ?

So I was asked to DJ a company picnic this weekend, and I have no clue as to what to play.

I'm used to DJ college parties and things events like this one.

Whats some good BBQ summer time music to play?..I kinda have some ideas (Summer time, Jahiem, Dwele, etc..)

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

Edit:
Its a black business also. Will be kids adults and things of that nature. Gotta keep it clean too!

So I was asked to DJ a company picnic this weekend, and I have no clue as to what to play.

I'm used to DJ college parties and things events like this one.

Whats some good BBQ summer time music to play?..I kinda have some ideas (Summer time, Jahiem, Dwele, etc..)

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

Edit:
Its a black business also. Will be kids adults and things of that nature. Gotta keep it clean too!

Nas / Nature - summer cookout
smokin.gif

Snoop Dogg - Beautiful
OutKast - The Way You Move
Chuck Brown - Ashley's Roachclip
Beenie Man - Girls Dem Sugar

But you really can't go wrong with Bob Marley. Nice peaceful music that everyone loves.

Snoop Dogg - Beautiful
OutKast - The Way You Move
Chuck Brown - Ashley's Roachclip
Beenie Man - Girls Dem Sugar

But you really can't go wrong with Bob Marley. Nice peaceful music that everyone loves.

Line dance songs are good like the cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, Step in the name of love. Mix in some old stuff too Frankie Beverly and Maze.

Line dance songs are good like the cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, Step in the name of love. Mix in some old stuff too Frankie Beverly and Maze.

Back
Top Bottom