Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Gemma and Tara going prison style on the madame 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nero's bottom chick is one bad milf. I'd wax.

Gemma and Clay were made for each other. Both some manipulative conniving mother ******* :smh:

Ahh damn...Opie's death didn't really hit me until Jax was looking at the picture of them as kids.

"This sucks" - Homer Simpson

almost dropped a tear for my boy Opie.... :pimp: ep cant wait for next week

Gemma def mind****** Tara.....

that smirk from clay while talking about Opie :smh:

Last edited:
Couldn't put a finger on where I'd seen Nero's bottom b**** before...

Y'all remember that awful movie Illegal Tender? :lol:

Overall....

I enjoyed last night's episode. My random thoughts:

- The Op scene was crazy heavy (as expected) but the rest of the show wasn't too serious and deep. It was the subtle stuff that was dope to me.

- I'd say that Clay was my favorite character from this episode. Ron Perlman's acting was on point. The subtle faces and movements he made when Jax mentioned talking to Pope about the break-ins. His scenes with Gemma. And the conflict in his face at Op's wake.

- Who would have thought that Wendy would be clean and sober, while Tara is pummeling old Puerto Rican cougars to death in a garage with a cast.

- Happy calling the dudes who killed Op "Tar Stains" :smh::lol:

- Tig instantly backing Jax and putting the bottle of Patron in the casket. :smokin

I'm still looking forward to the CO getting his issue. Hopefully Sutter makes it brutal.

Last edited:
10:52am @sutterink: RT @angelVelez9: @ RamboDonkeyKong @sutterink Well Done. Thats how a son should go out

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm kinda disappointed in last nights show..I feel like they really short-changed the hell out of Op with that final scene..It just seem to me like his wake was kinda like an after thought..This could have been the perfect time to get some real emotion from the characters and it fell flat to me..Woulda like to see Jax give some sort of heart felt speech about his best friend and how much he did for him and the Club..I'd only give this episode a 6/10..

But on a less serious note, Nero's madame could get ran through like the Boston marathon..

Gemma's a super manipulative b***h, but it's gonna come back on her more severely than any other character on the show..

Clay need to get almost killed again, nursed back, almost killed again, nursed back, and then tortured til he poops his pants, and then killed..

Nero is coming off like way too much of a good guy and I'm saying either next week or the week after his true colors will come out in a big way..

Happy had the funniest, and most racist, statement of the whole episode.."Tar Stains".. :smh:

Tara remains the ugliest chick of this show..And I swear her head grew in size since last week..

*New avy for my boy Opie Winston*

Back
Top Bottom