Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

What was the scene when Jax was about to enter the warehouse and the homeless/crackhead lady was talking to that little stuffed toy about? :nerd:
Isn't she the one always hanging around the cemetery near JT's grave? I feel like she's been shown other times also.

Gemma is a straight up b word. She's so selfish that she'd rather have her grandkids stay in that craphole of a town where their lives are constantly in danger than them moving away to the safety of Oregon where she could just visit them :smh:. She almost damn near killed them herself when she crashed her car.

Otto biting off his tongue was :wow: :x.

Next season that U.S. Marshall is going to be a one man wrecking crew. Plus he was in the special forces so I expect him to murk people in style. The club is going to be in trouble.

Isn't she the one always hanging around the cemetery near JT's grave? I feel like she's been shown other times also.
Gemma is a straight up b word. She's so selfish that she'd rather have her grandkids stay in that craphole of a town where their lives are constantly in danger than them moving away to the safety of Oregon where she could just visit them :smh:. She almost damn near killed them herself when she crashed her car.
Otto biting off his tongue was :wow: :x.
Next season that U.S. Marshall is going to be a one man wrecking crew. Plus he was in the special forces so I expect him to murk people in style. The club is going to be in trouble.
Yeah she has been shown in at least one episode every season, even made appearance in Ireland in the scene where Jax is scoping out the adoptive parents with his son at that marketplace.

^
So she's basically a Where's Waldo, easter egg kind of character, just for some added humor? How the hell did she end up in Ireland? :lol:

Is this a good tv show? im trying to choose a tv show to get into. Its between this, dexter or walking dead even tho im not into zombies. Which one would you prefer? Im going to watch the one i choose from season 1

I like SOA better than Dexter and Walking Dead.

You have a lot of catching up to do with SOA.

Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Luther, Shameless and Suits are some other good shows that might be based around things you might like that are closer to the beginning

damn b, I dont know I felt about the finale. Not sure if I even liked this season, I hate the way they ended it. I think it's cause I'm pissed and anxious about when Clay is going to die.

also It just seems kind of stupid and unbelievable what Gemma did, no grandma is going to do that to her kids and grandkids. Sutter should just put her in another sex scene and then have Jax off her.

She's always been around when either something goes down or when it's an emotional time for Jax/Gemma.

From what I remember, Gemma gives her money in S1 and she says "Able to feed my kids" but Gemma hears it as "Abel will feed my kids" and that was when Abel was just about to get out of the hospital. Then she's in the finale of S1 when Jax figured out Clay and Tig killed Donna, she gives him a blanket when he falls asleep at the cemetery. S2 she talks to Gemma when she's waiting for Unser right after she got raped and then again when she's waiting to see the shrink, Gemma sees her in the waiting room. S3 she's in Belfast when Jax is trailing the parents who adopted Abel but I had to pause it when I originally watched it to make sure it was her who the father gave money to :lol: and then S4 Jax spots her right before the cartel tried to kidnap Tara. A lot of fans doubt that she's real.

She's always been around when either something goes down or when it's an emotional time for Jax/Gemma.
From what I remember, Gemma gives her money in S1 and she says "Able to feed my kids" but Gemma hears it as "Abel will feed my kids" and that was when Abel was just about to get out of the hospital. Then she's in the finale of S1 when Jax figured out Clay and Tig killed Donna, she gives him a blanket when he falls asleep at the cemetery. S2 she talks to Gemma when she's waiting for Unser right after she got raped and then again when she's waiting to see the shrink, Gemma sees her in the waiting room. S3 she's in Belfast when Jax is trailing the parents who adopted Abel but I had to pause it when I originally watched it to make sure it was her who the father gave money to :lol: and then S4 Jax spots her right before the cartel tried to kidnap Tara. A lot of fans doubt that she's real.

yeah either she is a ghost or his imagination. Or maybe his Dad's estranged sister maybe :nerd:

nice finale... i knew tig wasnt gonna die & i knew pope had to be killed so he can continue his soft wedding band show

also no one said i got this in this ep..... its Jax talking about everything imo

Last edited:

Yeah I remember now. I'm wondering what's behind all that and what's the symbolism or if there's any...

I just started watching this series about 2 weeks ago. Im about 4 episodes deep into the 2nd season.....its pretty damn good.

I never would have thought I'd like it, but it is compelling tv. We'll see how it goes. It has MUCH better pacing than breaking bad. It took me like 2 years to make it to the 3rd season of that show.

(I did not read a single post in this thread, and probably won't, just felt compelled to write this.)

I didn't think Clay was going to die, but I can't say I'm a fan of Jax setting him up; seemed like a lame move.
Glad Pope is dead, though. I actually did think Tig was going to die a gruesome death.
How has Otto not killed himself by now? :x

I'm still thinking about what I watched. I'll have to give it another watch or two.

I may be reaching, but after seeing the last scene of last nights finale, something really stuck out to me.

This was last years finale's ending...remember this? :

transitioned to this:

and then last nights finale ended with this:

Symbolism??? :nerd:

Last year it was a symbolism of a changing of the guard. Goodbye JT/Clay, hello Jax and Tera as the new leader and old lady of the MC.

This year, it's goodbye Tera, and hello again to Gemma. But this time the ending scene is at home, and not at the club. Which could be symbolizing that Gemma is coming back and taking over as queen of the Teller family (notice Abel is in the last scene).

you ******g ***** Gemma!
i kind of don't understand... if gemma snitched on tera about the crucifix and gemma explained to the cops that she knew what it was for... shouldn't gemma have gotten in trouble too?
i hope they show clay get offed next season premiere

I didn't think Clay was going to die, but I can't say I'm a fan of Jax setting him up; seemed like a lame move.
Glad Pope is dead, though. I actually did think Tig was going to die a gruesome death.
How has Otto not killed himself by now? :x
I'm still thinking about what I watched. I'll have to give it another watch or two.

Well they really didn't have another way to get Pope out of the picture, did they?

JAX IS GONNA **** HIS MUM???!?!!!? :x :x :x

:lol: :smh:

Jax is a genius for that plan. I really thought Pope was untouchable. Jax always puts his brothers before everybody. :pimp:

No sympathy at all for Clay. He has to pay for all of the dirt he's done.

Otto is one crazy MFer but he aint no snitch.

Gemma stay scheming. :smh:

i hope they show clay get offed next season premiere

I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt die, It seems they keep teasing the viewers with it but it never happens.

Last edited:
I want to know more about the woman talking to the stuffed dog...

Have they ever mentioned anything about JT's family?

^
Nah, I don't remember anyone saying anything.

We just found out about his daughter. Trinity :evil: :evil:.

I think I've lost interest.

**** kinda jumped the shark for me this last season.

That nurse just HAPPENED to have ******g Chuck Norris Jr. / Ex-US Marshall for a brother dead bent on revenge...and we get introduced to such a pivotal character at the end of a season when there was already SOOOOO much **** regarding the MC going on.

I think I've lost interest.

**** kinda jumped the shark for me this last season.

That nurse just HAPPENED to have ******g Chuck Norris Jr. / Ex-US Marshall for a brother dead bent on revenge...and we get introduced to such a pivotal character at the end of a season when there was already SOOOOO much **** regarding the MC going on.

That's life.... I like the realness of it

Back
Top Bottom