Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Juice was definitely cool. The smartest, showed real emotion... That story line with him being part black was so dumb :lol:

Juice was a coward.

Lived like a sucker died like a sucker.

By the end of the show I hated looking at dude.

He wasn't a man at all.

Juice was smart with technology but lacked common sense. How many times did people on the show call him ******ed/stupid

By the end of the show I hated looking at dude.

He wasn't a man at all.
Theo_Rossi_real_GIF_01a.gif

sons-of-anarchy-effects-02_612x380.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/10/sons-of-anarchy-set-visit/

The Mayans, really? I thought they were going to do a story about John Teller?

Still mad about that finale though. Smh.

Who thought a show about the mayans was a good idea?

My bro finally finished up the last 3 seasons of the show. He wanted jax and the rest of the club to die and was wondering why the writing got so stupid.

sutter and the rest of the writers got too outrageous and overestimated their writing skills.

Wouldn't mind a show on the Mayans or any of the other groups.

But would rather have a show on the First 9.

Heard about the news. Surprised Sutter isn't going for the prequel, The First 9.

I miss this show.

Dtabm50.gif

This could still be solid if we get interactions with the sons on the new show.

Wanted to hear about the First 9 but I'm down with the sequel. Will be quite interesting however they add the Sons in it.

Started watching like 3 months ago and just finished the series. Great show, but it did get too confusing at times. Ireland season seemed like a waste of time. When Clay died was crazy. Opie :frown:
My favorite all around characters on the show were Nero, Happy, and Chibbs.

Last edited:
The series was good but at times was slow. I, too, didn't like the Belfast storyline, but whatever.

The ending possibly was the biggest let down for me. After rushing to catch up and finish the series...Kind of felt I wasted my time.

I think alvarez and edward james olmos is in it

Won't be too long before chibbs and tig show up for that ratings boost i imagine

This is gonna be post SoA right?

SoA had its flaws, but I'm looking forward to this.

I'm wondering how it can be post SOA when they murdered damn near all of Northern California in the last few seasons :lol:. The casual killing sprees in each episode was too ridiculous

I'm wondering how it can be post SOA when they murdered damn near all of Northern California in the last few seasons :lol:. The casual killing sprees in each episode was too ridiculous

their jackets in the trailer say southern cali

Back
Top Bottom