Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Who exactly is Marilyn Manson n why did Jax want his trust

Yeah I was low key tight too the brolic Asian man didn't deserve that
This show really has no one to root for , everyone is doing irrational decisions

He's number three for the Aryan Brotherhood or some kind of Neo Nazi mob.

so wendy knows juice is hiding out at her house for something, something that the club wants to kill him for, but she doesnt think about the fact that tara was killed either? 

Why does Jax believe the Chinese killed Tara?  I mean, I know Gemma set it up but why does he think they would be after her in the first place? Did I miss something

Last season the sons setup a meet between the chinese and someone else. The irish attacked the chinese and it kinda looked like soa set them up. jax and lin talked about it in the ep. So that's a reason they might've killed Tara.

indifferent.gif
@ jax for believing everything gemma tells him

comment i saw on reddit:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP Gainz 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
am i the only one who laughed hysterically when they pulled dude on the wheelchair thru the street LOL..the episode was amazing and im seriously so hyped for the rest of the season and seeing juice in the beginning made my night :smile:

am i the only one who laughed hysterically when they pulled dude on the wheelchair thru the street LOL..the episode was amazing and im seriously so hyped for the rest of the season and seeing juice in the beginning made my night :smile:

I laughed at how bad the cgi looked

fx probably gave the strain most of the cgi budget and gave sons a few pennies.

Back
Top Bottom