Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

jax already looks like a lumberjack. Got that weird half beard and rocks those flannel / plaid shirts.

With the CGI are you guys talking about the part right before Jax hits the truck and we see him from inside the truck?

Nah we see him, arms out facing the truck and we're behind him. CGI is low quality there

Shogun, sidenote, who is that in your avy fam? I see her all the time and im intrigued... she bad AF... NO disrespect if that's your lady... PROPS actually...

:lol: @ dudes being mad about how Jax went out like that wasn't his character arc since the pilot.

Dudes would rather have a show end their way than it actually be true to the story, I'll never understand.

I thought the ending would be different. Maybe the club would fall apart after Jax led them through so much chaos and they would never recover. Or Jax go out in a blaze of glory. This ending was satisfying though. I previously stated to my co-worker that it would be so lame if Jax died by riding his bike and killing himself but seeing it all unfold with the music was satisfying. Especially after completing everything his father couldn't do. Sever ties with the Irish and finally have his club go legit. 

Only gripe of the show is Tig still being alive.

With what Jax had to do to fufill JT's legacy/vision, he either would be in jail or dead. Sutter chose the fitting one.

Arguable, though, that killing Rourke doesn't end up with a keg bomb inside of Scoops. and everyone is dead.

Underwhelming ending to a series.

the whole build up from killing Borovski then Marks.... then just driving into a truck. Felt kinda like blue balls.

i would've been content with SAMCRO executing Jax off as a firing squad.

just really disappointed how it ended

With what Jax had to do to fufill JT's legacy/vision, he either would be in jail or dead. Sutter chose the fitting one.

Arguable, though, that killing Rourke doesn't end up with a keg bomb inside of Scoops. and everyone is dead.

I posted yesterday that the club might be eating bombs from the ira soon.

I posted yesterday that the club might be eating bombs from the ira soon.

Thats what I was thinking too.

But now, the SOA and the whole conglomerate is thick as hell.

Got the SOA, Mayans, 9ers, Grim Bastards, AB, and even 2 former IRA all working together and running their respective blocks now.

If I remember right they first contracted Happy to be in production of the show to makes sure everything was as authentic as a real MC should be. Happy was an ex-HA member. Or at least retired or something. Pretty sure from the LA area. They liked him enough to be permanently in the show. But in season 3 or 4 when SAMCO got an influx of Nomads helping out the crew there was one guy with long hair and he was actually the current Prez of the NYC chapter. Can't find a pic right now

Rusty ****es Pres of a Cali charter of the HA
View media item 1299264
Chuck Zito Former pres of the NY chapter of HA
View media item 1299266
Sonny Barger aka Lenny the pimp was a founding member of the Oakland HA charter
View media item 1299268

Last edited:
marx wasnt even tryna be a bad guy at first 
mean.gif

all he was tryna do was tell jax to chill and get revenge later

Not mad at that ending, I did shed a thug tear when Happy started crying tho.

Word. Happy was definitely THAT dude, the type of 'live wire' every crew needs. I'll never forget this stare he gave to the tatted up Aryan back in Season 2. It's like Happy was just waiting for Clay to give him the word and Happy was gonna murk him with his bare hands.......

View media item 1299379

marx wasnt even tryna be a bad guy at first :smh:

all he was tryna do was tell jax to chill and get revenge later

"Don't cross me, Jackson. I have no remorse killing you or any of the Sons," This was the beginning of the end of their relationship. Jax got out the back seat of the Rolls Royce with this look on his face like, "It's on. Oh yeah, it's on".

Still way too soon for Opie .gifs..

Read an article today that said Hurst had all the SAMCRO members stand behind the camera so he could look at them for that final line when he said "I got this"..I was just thinking, damn that's some serious dedication to your character/craft..

Back
Top Bottom