Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Tig is the one who should of died instead of Opie that time. We should of seen a Opie/Jax dynamic duo. Having conflicts and killing together :smh:

I don't see the reason for all this opie love. He had a really dry and vanilla personality. He never brought any lulz and he has a really boring voice and tone whenever he speaks. Can someone enlighten me why you guys think he's that dude?

^

tumblr_mzvghctqIc1rjex4do1_500.gif

Season one of sons = :pimp:
Season two of sons = :wow: x :pimp:
Season 3 and 4 where cool
But after that it got :lol:

All of this...

I stopped watching the show "live" after the season where the Cartel turned out to also be CIA :stoneface:

turrible.

Just binged watched the last few seasons because my friend told me the show was ending.

Tig is the one who should of died instead of Opie that time. We should of seen a Opie/Jax dynamic duo. Having conflicts and killing together :smh:[/quote

It wouldn't make sense in terms of storytelling. Opie getting killed set jax on his killing spree and being a heartless soul. People forget jax had a hard time killing fools would always go to the shower and cry after he was done.

That "Come Join the Murder" is :smokin and was perfect for the ending.

:wow: that Sutter wrote that song.

It was a satisfying ending to series seeing Jax sacrifice himself for the good of his family and club but overall the episode was somewhat anti-climatic.

Part of it was b/c the main story line got wrapped up the episode before but:

- Barosky being the snitch ended up being nothing more than exactly that. Kind of a letdown since it was somewhat obvious that he was the snitch and some of the comments from the writers earlier in season made it seem like the snitch was going to be someone surprising.

- Jax offing Barosky and Marks seemed so rushed :lol: although it's fitting as Jax was just on his last rounds tying up his loose ends in a hurry with no dambs. It was pretty G though the way he was covered with the blanket like a grim reaper waiting for Marks.

- No dambs by Jax and the club with offing one of the Irish Kings and the 2 other guys :lol:

-That CGI where it shows Jax driving into the truck along with the crows appearing really was pretty crappy CGI :rofl:

Agreed with an earlier post that it would have looked better just showing Jax about to drive into the truck and the screen fading to black with the credits.

My question:

What was in it for TO to join the SOA? He was already the Prez of his club. Other than being the Jackie Robinson of SOA; what was the upside for him leaving his club? Wouldn't that leave a foul taste on the Grim Bastards?

That youtube link with the song got taken down but here's the Vimeo for anyone wanting to download:

^ I guess it's because SoA is the biggest and possibly baddest in the area. More power.

I almost feel as if the ending should have been darker and a bit more tragic.

T.o. Could probably charter his own Lodi chapter. you have to remember his club was real small almost being dropped. I think there were less than five members left.

I took TO joining the Sons as a way to make sure another "Juice" incident never happens again, in a way to honor Juice. Yeah he betrayed the club but earlier when Eli blackmailed him into snitching so he doesn't reveal that he's half black really corrupted Juice from then on forward. It just kept getting worse and worse. Clay used Juice with the same information just like Eli. He loved the club and wanted to do anything for forgiveness. one favour too many to the wrong people I guess.
frown.gif

I believe the plan was to have all of the Grim Bastards patch over to the sons. TO just got fast tracked so he wouldn't have to be a prospect.

I don't understand why people consider the murdering of Marks and Borovski so anticlimactic or unfulfilling. Both of their deaths were imminent. Jax knew he was working with a limited amount of time once he'd informed the DA on the whereabouts of Gemma and Unser. The way I see it, both knew what they'd done. Marks knew he'd go up against Jax when their paths crossed again, while Borovski tried to continue to play the role of a snake. Jax cut all of that **** short. Letting the hammer blam on site. Wish he had da yoppa, though. That way he could let that thang sing the sweet melodies of It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday as the bullets hemmed em up something vicious.

But Jax too cool for that. If you noticed at the beginning of the show, dude only carried one clip with him. That alone let's you know that he wasn't trying to do any talking. Dude had a mission to drop bodies. The same way bug zappers drop flies buzzing around Big Uncle June Bug's 4th of July BBQ in Macon County Alabama.

I'm not mad at the final episode at all. Watched it again yesterday. Jax was all about that action and ended it all on his terms. There was no other way for homie to go out. Him taking that ride while Come Join the Murder played... Just ******* beautiful, man.

I think it's kinda cool that the last song is "Come Join The Murder" and a group of crows is a murder..

I remember learning that back in grade school but I completely forgot. The song just got even more dope :lol:

Repped.

I don't understand why people consider the murdering of Marks and Borovski so anticlimactic or unfulfilling. Both of their deaths were imminent. Jax knew he was working with a limited amount of time once he'd informed the DA on the whereabouts of Gemma and Unser. The way I see it, both knew what they'd done. Marks knew he'd go up against Jax when their paths crossed again, while Borovski tried to continue to play the role of a snake. Jax cut all of that **** short. Letting the hammer blam on site. Wish he had da yoppa, though. That way he could let that thang sing the sweet melodies of It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday as the bullets hemmed em up something vicious.

But Jax too cool for that. If you noticed at the beginning of the show, dude only carried one clip with him. That alone let's you know that he wasn't trying to do any talking. Dude had a mission to drop bodies. The same way bug zappers drop flies buzzing around Big Uncle June Bug's 4th of July BBQ in Macon County Alabama.

I'm not mad at the final episode at all. Watched it again yesterday. Jax was all about that action and ended it all on his terms. There was no other way for homie to go out. Him taking that ride while Come Join the Murder played... Just ******* beautiful, man.
add that jax blindsided both. marks was planning for war, didn't expect to get killed in public after making bailed. borovski never got tipped that he was the mole, the DA walking away was in jax pocket after the confession. she let jax do his thing. 

add that jax blindsided both. marks was planning for war, didn't expect to get killed in public after making bailed. borovski never got tipped that he was the mole, the DA walking away was in jax pocket after the confession. she let jax do his thing. 
How long

Correction, Jax never confessed anything to Da

Back
Top Bottom