Soo I went to the Katt Willaims show in stl and........

...............It was a pretty good show.......but katts part was the worst I've seen from him. NO....he didn't tell the same jokes as americanhustler, but quite honestly, he should have. He had a couple funny parts.....but the 2 chics,leslie and some short haired lady and some dude named d millitantwere funny as hell, had my stomach and face hurting it was soo funny. Soo anyone going to his shows, you might as well leave when katt comes on cause its notworth waiting in traffic for him to tell his slow forming jokes.......and if I didn't get the tickets for free.....I would be pretty pissed.......ticketswere $35-$40 a piece.......I'd say its only worth about $20-$30 because the main person was lame

katt williams in gonna be in CT march 6.

i seen him last year, he was funny but the ppl he brought i think had the crowd laughin more honestly........

great show but i feel what you sayin.

am I the only one who doesn't find kat williams, or money mark, or whatever the hell he is called, funny? I've seen that clown at the Apollo give thehook to people who have better jokes than Williams.

IMO he's funny at times....now Chris rock at the Apollo was funny....
Chris Rock introducing Obama:
funny like always

If you see a ton of a comedians work on TV and DVDs, you're most likely going to be at least slightly disappointed from their club dates.

Comedians will tour and go through numerous hours of material. From those hours, they will trim down to about 45 minutes of what you'll end up seeing onTV. And even then, it will be edited down to only the best stuff.

But like any time I've been in a comedy club, just being there makes the live experience so much better than seeing a comedian on TV.

I'm going to see him at Radio City, he better be funny when I go see him.
grin.gif
Ha Ha!

Katt Williams was never really that funny to me anyways

If u want stand up comedy and good acting:

JAMIE FOXX

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I heard his last show in Chicago was less than stellar.

People was tellin' me he was high and/or drunk, And his jokes/performance wasn't up to the usual standard...
he better get it together

katt williams is alright, by no means the funniest stand up right now, but he still has done a lot in little time.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Katt Williams was never really that funny to me anyways

If u want stand up comedy and good acting:

JAMIE FOXX

and some bad singing...dude sings every time that he is on stage...Jamie Foxx is ok...but he isn't, IMO, a comic in which i would pay to go see himperform.

I heard his 3rd show in Denver was pretty good.
I personally dont find dude all that funny. He's a 1 trick pony in my eyes. He'll get a laugh out of me every now and then, but I couldnt see payin $$to go see him live

Katt Williams is more of a comedian that does funny stuff but isn't a funny in terms of stand-up. Sorta like Adam Sandler, mad funny but wouldn't payto see him do standup because i know his forte is movies.

Katt Williams is funny. His delivery is great and his voice makes him so much better. I love the Shaq bit, "I don't even like basketball no mo"and the RR Phantom one too, "i don't even wanna drive on this street no mo, uh uh playa"

Matter of fact, Imma go buy his DVD's probably today or tomorrow, cuz tomorrow is payday!

smh.gif
at dude saying Foxx can't sing.

Anyways, this is one of the few times I heard Katt Williams wasn't that good. Sucks to hear to be honest.

Hey guys, if someone makes a spelling mistake - its not funny when you try to correct them. Stop acting like a 16 year-old, even though you probably are thatage....just stop. It's a waste of your time and like I said, NOT funny.

Thank you.

smile.gif

It's the same way in American Hustle...Dude is funnier in movies than on stage. The 3 other comedians performed way better than him easily.

Back
Top Bottom