Soo Michael Bay Is making Transformers 3........"Less Robot heavy"??

michael-bay23.jpg
Michael Bay is an interesting guy.

The first two TRANSFORMERS movies were full of action and tons of robots. Well,what if they had less robots?

That's right. Mr. Bay has some fun plans in-store for the third installment. Hero Complex attended a presentation in Hollywood for theAcademy on the sound of REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

After the presentation, they also attended the Q&A with Bay. Here's what they had to say on it:

"Although the number of robots increased significantly from the first film for the second, the third film -- which will hittheaters in summer 2011, won't be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A."

Bay gave more details on his vision, "There will be a nice crescendo ending. It gets much more into the robot character. The lasttime you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you're gonna get a much cooler landscape."

So...we get a deeper look into the robot psyche? Will that reveal that Megan Fox's character is an actual robot? I'm also left wondering what this"much cooler landscape" is. Were the previous landscapes not cool enough? The TRANSFORMERS films were okay, but I'd much rather watch theanimated movie from 1986. At least I don't have to see any robo-balls there.

My thoughts: It's official, Sam's a deceptacon on the low
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Michael Bay's an @#^.

If less robot heavy means no ridiculous robot heaven, then I'm on board.

I thought I was the only one who thought Transformers 2 was confusing...

I honestly had trouble keeping up with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Transformers 2 is the worst movie I've ever seen.

that title goes to terminator salvation

I'm sorry but your opinion no longer matters.

Transformers 2
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
was terrible and Terminator Salvation was decent. NOT GOOD but decent.

IMO of course

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Transformers 2 is the worst movie I've ever seen.

that title goes to terminator salvation

I'm sorry but your opinion no longer matters.

Transformers 2
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
was terrible and Terminator Salvation was decent. NOT GOOD but decent.

IMO of course

my opinion doesn't matter because it's not the same as yours? riiight

How dare any of these movies even mentioned in the same breath as GIJOE. It was the summer comedy. GIJOE was funnier than hangover, for all the wrong reasons.

The series is garbage anyway. I know little kids that think it's boring, so you know it must be bad. Less robots is a plus (Because they OD on robot fillerbig time) but it'll take more than that to make it half decent

I'd love it if Cam voiced one of the bots

Megatron: Im going to rule this miserable planet

Cambot: U right

If for once...could I see an action movie with no comedic lines...would be much appreciated.

Why they always throw in comedy?

I don't see how anyone could still be interested in another Transformers movie after seeing the 2nd one. The first one wasn't all that great either,BTW.

Remember when Bay said Leonard Nimoy would have a role in TF2, and it didn't happen.
Remembe when it was hinted that a major human character would die in TF2, and it didn't happen?

The movie is 18 months away. Things change.

It won't be the last TF movie, but it may be the last one for a while. Hasbro will want LOTS of robots in it, so they can flood toy shelves and get
every last cent out of the franchise.

I think Bay is just screwing with us. He's basically said in the past he like to keep people guessing.

The only reason to see the movie is 1) the transformers themselves, 2) action and explosions, and 3) Megan Fox. If he's thinking about cutting and 2 ofthose elements I don't see the point of having another movie.

Like I've stated before, Transformers is a mainstream flick geared toward kids and teenagers. Anyone entering the theater expecting to see a thoughtprovoking film with a dense story and character development is going to the wrong place.

Back
Top Bottom