SOO the westboro baptist church is going to picket my school on the 19th

for those who forgot, these are the same guys that picketed the funeral of the dead soldier

what should i do?

signs? water guns maybe??

what do you guys think NT?
for those of you who forgot

I hope that their cars get firebombed and they die slow and painful deaths.

Don't do that though.

That %!%+ would not fly down here in Texas. I wouldve beat the %!%+ out of them...with the help of some friends of course.

SMH at the video...doing something to them will only make them feel accomplished in my opinion.

That lady is creepy

It would feel great to waterballoon them etc but it seems like theyd be quick to press charges.

"it's pointless to argue with a fool because from afar no one can tell who is who" or something like that lol

what exactly is going on at yur school that they are picketing?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

bring a megaphone with you and when their talking pull a stone cold and loudly go WHATTTTT??? WHATTTTT???
like lil jon
roll.gif

WHAT!???????????
OKAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what they wrote on their schedule

Rancho Bernardo High School - Abortion is bloody MURDER! 13010 Paseo Lucido Statistically speaking - your children believe it is just fine to murder theirunborn babies. You taught them that. Now WBC will come and speak to your young brats and tell them some truth, since we already know the adults in their liveshate them and refuse to tell them ANY truth. Leviticus 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, andnot suffer sin upon him. Here is what we will tell them, to wit: All your 'choices' - in the gutter All they taught you is how to screech and stutterServe Obama -in his army full of #%%% Try to make a living - you'll end up in rags Rebel child, God hates you These plain words, we're here to tellBible stupid - makes God angry Read the words - for riz-zle hell! AMEN!

so for some reason, i guess theyre protesting abortion, but nothing important about abortion has really happened
btw, can they really press charges against me if i threw water ballons?

They did it at my school last year....they had like 3 protesters vs. like 500+ people from like 4 different states...dont do anything to harm them they WILLSUE you...some threw an egg at them and they are soing for like 75 grand for harm.

the reason they protested my school was because of the biggest gay straight alliance.

all of you christians who disagree with this is because yall are hypocrites

only reason fox news is against this is because they're a bunch of hypocrites as well

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

only reason fox news is against this is because they're a bunch of hypocrites as well

whooaa, lets get some reasoning up in here. I'm not christian, but you can offended alot of people with that one.

Im warning everyone in here...they will sue if you throw anytihng...i promise you they dont play

Originally Posted by kobe82410

whooaa, lets get some reasoning up in here. I'm not christian, but you can offended alot of people with that one.
Offend...no. Facepalm, yes. Dumbest thing I've read since the blow up the moon thread.

More on topic y'all should watch the video and stare at that lady's eyes. Nothing there but a giant void filled with madness.

Wait.... what?

laugh.gif

Just organize a drive by with your friends, ski mask and everything. Throw soft drinks at them.

Back
Top Bottom