Soo yeah

For the people who said that i was the one rapping on yesterdays thread, this is me like 3 years ago. Im the fat***
wink.gif

For the people who said that i was the one rapping on yesterdays thread, this is me like 3 years ago. Im the fat***
wink.gif

After the 4 min. mark, this video is useless, some might say this video is useless, but quite frankly i dont really care
smile.gif

After the 4 min. mark, this video is useless, some might say this video is useless, but quite frankly i dont really care
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emok

Im the fat***
wink.gif

Which one? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the lamest @*@% I've ever seen in my life but had me dying for that very reason.

Why's the kid playing PS3 at the beginning on the phone sound like a less enthusiastic version of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. 
laugh.gif

Im the fat***
wink.gif

Which one? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the lamest @*@% I've ever seen in my life but had me dying for that very reason.

Why's the kid playing PS3 at the beginning on the phone sound like a less enthusiastic version of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. 
laugh.gif

smile.gif

started to seem useless after the 0:00 minute mark

smile.gif

started to seem useless after the 0:00 minute mark

LuigiTheKing wrote:
laugh.gif

SS.NapoleonDynamite.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef013485649827970c-900wi

LuigiTheKing wrote:
laugh.gif

SS.NapoleonDynamite.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef013485649827970c-900wi

.......................ive never been so confused??

embarrassed to be hispanic atm

.......................ive never been so confused??

embarrassed to be hispanic atm

Back
Top Bottom