Sooo....Is there any new info. on these AM95's? (Fresh Water & Team Orange)

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
air-max-95-spring-2009-2.jpg

This pic has me feigning right now. No exact RD, huh? Spring is right around the corner.

trust...with the recent nike retro volume, u will see a thread about those with 35-40 pages as soon as they start showing up

where's that info.? I'm looking for what kind of release these will be? Some sample pics would be nice.

I remember seeing threads on both a while back but those threads I think are lost into the depths of NT.

I have a pair like those Fresh Waters from NikeID, just can't remember what the actual accent color was called.

with all the nike retro coming soon i wouldnt mind having these drop late in the year

freshwaters will be copped with the first f&f or employee hookup i come across

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This pic has me feigning right now. No exact RD, huh? Spring is right around the corner.

It's a good word, but that's not what "feigning" means.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

air-max-95-spring-2009-2.jpg

Why would that pic have you faking?

From what I seen it's :

Fresh Waters in April
SaftyOrange in June

Don't quote me thats just want I have writen down from the other thread. If so thats still 2 months away.
I'm just curious about what kinda release these will be. Will I be able to walk in to most any FA FL Finishlines Champs to pick them up?

Fresh waters will be copped. Sitting on the fence with the safetys depending on if I can get them on sale.

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Super Producer J wrote:

It's a good word, but that's not what "feigning" means.
I learn something every day.

Back
Top Bottom