Sooo Lupe coulda had this hit ?

Lets not forget that he passed on it for a reason, at least he knew it was trash 
ohwell.gif

you guys all say it sounds like trash, but it's not even mastered or mixed down or anything. sounds like he hopped in the booth once.

i do agree that this wouldn't  have been as big as it is with lupe on it. for some reason, the majority just dont like him
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

you guys all say it sounds like trash, but it's not even mastered or mixed down or anything. sounds like he hopped in the booth once.
it sounds like trash because he is lazy as hell on it. no mastering or mixing is gonna save that.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

it sounds like trash because he is lazy as hell on it. no mastering or mixing is gonna save that.

this

I don't mess with Lupe at all pretty much but I think hes talented enough to come up with three verses that would make this a hit. With that said, this is absolute garbage, whether its mastered or not.

kick push was pretty big

but he shoulda utilized that go go gadget flow(that coulda been a big song)
but noooo he insist on rapping super duper slow

Lupe could make some catchy songs, he just never puts them out as singles. I think 'Hi-Definition', 'Streets On Fire', 'Go Baby' and 'Paris, Tokyo' all coulda done alright on the charts.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
lupe was way off wit this...

them lil pauses in his flow ruin it... he sounds uninterested in his own song... this dont even fit lupe...

Yep... I'm a big Lu fan but this is trash. The pauses are ridiculous, he could have killed this beat if he was on some Enemy of the State mindset... anyways, B.o.B. was perfect for this track.

by the way it sounds it could have just been a rough draft 'reference track' ..just recorded to be able to listen to it then the real version would be recorded sometime later to perfect it.

i do agree B.O.B.s version is much better tho

I dont think this is real...
I think a dj took Lupe's vocals from another verse and
threw em on this beat...
nvm just heard tha 3rd verse, this is terrible lol

Back
Top Bottom