Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

[h3]Parker Injures Eye During Nightclub Brawl[/h3]
Jun 15, 2012 8:48 PM EDT

Parker_Tony_sas_110623.jpg
Tony Parker was suffered a scratched retina during a New York City nightclub brawl between Chris Brown and members of Drake's entourage.

Parker expected to be sidelined for about a week while his French team prepares for the Summer Olympics.

Parker said he was wearing a "therapeutic" contact lens and had to go to an emergency room for treatment after arriving in Paris.

Parker said: "I was with my friend Chris Brown and me and my friends took some punches, so I'll be missing the start of the French team because I can't do anything for a week except keep the lens in and then take drops."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221545/Parker_Injures_Eye_During_Nightclub_Brawl#ixzz1xvI0otDj

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Oh so now Drake is a goon? Starting +!@# and hiding behind security is what's hot in the streets right now?

im sayin dude is SOFT drake isnt fighting anybody
laugh.gif

his crew probably got rowdy threw a few bottles while drake was waiting with secuirty to leave
the hate is strong, drizzy decked that *@%#% in the face
pimp.gif

ask juelz.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Oh so now Drake is a goon? Starting +!@# and hiding behind security is what's hot in the streets right now?

im sayin dude is SOFT drake isnt fighting anybody
laugh.gif

his crew probably got rowdy threw a few bottles while drake was waiting with secuirty to leave
the hate is strong, drizzy decked that *@%#% in the face
pimp.gif

ask juelz.
notsureifsrs

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by nyk110283

2cy1bur.jpg
yea, Im not sure why no one mentioned the possible coke.
Also the body guard wasnt hurt that bad. 
nltkyx.jpg

just that picture was kinda misleading

How was that pic of him on a gurney bleeding misleading?  CLEARLY son has stitches in his head and a efffing gash/dent. I swear it's like NT believes anything

Back
Top Bottom