Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by dyyhard

0619-drake-bodygaurds-fameflynet-2.jpg

Flanked by two of the largest, angriest-looking bodyguards we've ever seen ... Drake went out in D.C. today ... looking safer than usual.

With their baby-sized black tshirts stretched to the brink, Drake's hired muscle was constantly on the lookout for danger while Drake hit up some local shops.

At one point, a cameraman asked the rapper if he was concerned about his image following the Chris Brown brawl at W.i.P. nightclub in NYC ... to which Drake casually replied, "My image [is] good, man."
info on thick chick?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Sammy davis Jr was far from a joke

I know. Thats what Im wondering. You had to be cool if you were hangin with Dean martin and Sinatra

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Phen0m

I dont condone it.. but ive been in a situation that I couldnt immediately remove myself from.. Takes a tremendous amount of patience and reverence, not to lose your head and just go the *%%@ off. Until youve in the situation and been tested in that way.. you dont realize how wild some chicks get, with no freakin regard for the consequence and even common sense.
YO, i had only so much, my ex smacked fire out my face 6x, i didnt hit her tho, i just picked her up like she was a baby and squeezed her arms ultra tight so she could see if she put her hands on me one more time i would KO her into a vegetable
this. like my mom taught me better but i've seen a chick following a dude around drunk swear he grabbed her !*# when he didn't, starts cussing at him profusely, slaps him, calls him ugly and all sorts of names, then spits in his face.

yo to sit here and say i can let any human being spit on my face and i can with no problem smile and keep it moving is a flat out lie
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

1340107325970f8f779d211.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who was that talkin about Jay gait lookin' mad feminine??? this dude Drake got the one foot in front of the other Naomi switch goin on...that glass of Nuvo ain't helpin...

Yo in those Drake pics is that the thick !#+ chick w/ the Natural Hair that's posted on every page in the Black Women Appreciation thread?

They messed up money for mad people in the city.  
tired.gif
sick.gif
Greenhouse and WIP now shut down and other clubs changing their bottle service policy.  I don't see this ending well. 

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

They messed up money for mad people in the city.  
tired.gif
sick.gif
Greenhouse and WIP now shut down and other clubs changing their bottle service policy.  I don't see this ending well. 
They're going to get sued something so crazy lol. Drake gonna have to come up off a nice chunk of change.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...y-parker-suing-after-chris-browndrake-brawl/1

Tony Parker already suing for 20 mil!?  You have to have money to make money...especially with lawyer fees and all that. 

eek.gif

Parker straight up ruthless son already a millionare

Haha...I know right.  He already has millions, but is going for the jugular right off the break. 

I don't think TP can sue Drake unless they will be actually able to prove who did what and how is injury can be attributed to Drake specifically. 

That is why he is suing the club for negligence and will have a better chance of getting a settlement that way.  Wonder how much he actually gets?

Attorneys get a third off the top in settlement cases I believe. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

What does him already being rich have to do with him suing? 

Just funny/ironic....that he is the first to sue (at least first publicized, but I guess he probably has the best legal team of anyone suing so was able to hop on it fast).  But he deifinitely has a legitimate case.  

drake is YMCMB and a good friend of lil weezy. and CB is a good friend of lil weezy too. how come??

Back
Top Bottom