Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Glad I clicked the general link today

Alot of y'all cats are straight od'in with the speculation though.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

shut up. go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

scene
140612_chrisdrake1a.jpg

Wth they got Zordon in the back?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son I saw that too
laugh.gif

zordon.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

check please

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

shut up. go to sleep.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Have a seat madam.

The reason why c. breezy was able to tweet while all of that happened is because they obviously did not fight, he just got hit with a bottle that's it. This !#%@ is corny 
laugh.gif

June 14, 2012:MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f*ckng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it."

Whatever message Drake sent back caused Chris to immediately fly into a rage - and he CONFRONTED Drake and his entourage - which included ANOTHER Chris Brown rival, rapper Meek Mill. Meek Mill also had a relationship with Rihanna.

Well according to our snitch, Drake PUNCHED Chris in the face and before Chris could retaliate, someone (#teamnosnitch#) popped Chris in the mouth with a BOTTLE, multiple times. And as a result, Chris was LEAKING LIKE A FAUCET!!!

Security immediately swooped in and broke up the fight. Drake and 'em immediately LEFT the club, before POLICE arrived. Chris, we're told left under his own power - and later went to the HOSPITAL, to get his face sewn shut.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

June 14, 2012:MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f*ckng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it."

Whatever message Drake sent back caused Chris to immediately fly into a rage - and he CONFRONTED Drake and his entourage - which included ANOTHER Chris Brown rival, rapper Meek Mill. Meek Mill also had a relationship with Rihanna.

Well according to our snitch, Drake PUNCHED Chris in the face and before Chris could retaliate, someone (#teamnosnitch#) popped Chris in the mouth with a BOTTLE, multiple times. And as a result, Chris was LEAKING LIKE A FAUCET!!!

Security immediately swooped in and broke up the fight. Drake and 'em immediately LEFT the club, before POLICE arrived. Chris, we're told left under his own power - and later went to the HOSPITAL, to get his face sewn shut.

Wow! I don't know who's the bigger funboi, Drake or Breezy.

Zordon chillin like a boss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know what to believe about this story. We all know CB will pop off in a minute, and that apparently Drake got hyped up
and CB made him catch a body like that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Zordon chillin like a boss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know what to believe about this story. We all know CB will pop off in a minute, and that apparently Drake got hyped up
and CB made him catch a body like that
eyes.gif

Who has Chris ever "popped off" on other than Rihanna?

Back
Top Bottom