Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

I see what some people are saying that he's ring chasing etc. I really think that teams downplayed the importance of signing bosh, because Lebron really tried to get Bosh to Cleveland, if he did he would have stayed. We have nobody to blame, but ourselves. Lebron is a product of our society. What do we always talk about when we talk about greatness in sports? How many times or if they even won a championship. How can he be in Kobe and Jordan talk with no rings? We put that measuring stick out there, and now we are hitting him with it for trying to measure up? Honestly if he stayed in Cleveland with that squad or minor moves, they still would have been 3+ years from winning anything. All this talk about Kobe would have never left LA, you guys forget so easily he was about to bolt, until they got Gasol. Bosh would have been the "Gasol" card and lebron would have stayed point blank. The real #$%%# in this whole thing is Gilbert if he starts airing out Lebron's laundry. HE ENABLED Lebron to do whatever and now he's gone he might start singing like a bird out of spite? Sounds real female to me after a guy upgrades...If you want to blame anyone blame the organization. Giving Andy a crazy contact, keeping Brown as a head coach after the losing to the Magic, Owner/Fan taking over and not making necessary moves to keep lebron. Let's talk about that...

I see what some people are saying that he's ring chasing etc. I really think that teams downplayed the importance of signing bosh, because Lebron really tried to get Bosh to Cleveland, if he did he would have stayed. We have nobody to blame, but ourselves. Lebron is a product of our society. What do we always talk about when we talk about greatness in sports? How many times or if they even won a championship. How can he be in Kobe and Jordan talk with no rings? We put that measuring stick out there, and now we are hitting him with it for trying to measure up? Honestly if he stayed in Cleveland with that squad or minor moves, they still would have been 3+ years from winning anything. All this talk about Kobe would have never left LA, you guys forget so easily he was about to bolt, until they got Gasol. Bosh would have been the "Gasol" card and lebron would have stayed point blank. The real #$%%# in this whole thing is Gilbert if he starts airing out Lebron's laundry. HE ENABLED Lebron to do whatever and now he's gone he might start singing like a bird out of spite? Sounds real female to me after a guy upgrades...If you want to blame anyone blame the organization. Giving Andy a crazy contact, keeping Brown as a head coach after the losing to the Magic, Owner/Fan taking over and not making necessary moves to keep lebron. Let's talk about that...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Big J 33 wrote:

I honestly think it's in Lebron's best interest to completely play into being "the bad guy"

+$+@ it

I want to see him diddy bop and strut his way into the arena, have 5 women on either side of him at all times. Hire Mo Williams to be his Farnsworth Bentley and just hold an umbrella over his head all the time. Every game end it like James Brown used to end performances, have someone throw a cape over him as he hobbles off, then jumps up and starts dancing.

People are going to hate him anyway, might as well enjoy it while it happens.
Agreed to the fullest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Big J 33 wrote:

I honestly think it's in Lebron's best interest to completely play into being "the bad guy"

+$+@ it

I want to see him diddy bop and strut his way into the arena, have 5 women on either side of him at all times. Hire Mo Williams to be his Farnsworth Bentley and just hold an umbrella over his head all the time. Every game end it like James Brown used to end performances, have someone throw a cape over him as he hobbles off, then jumps up and starts dancing.

Agreed to the fullest.

fLeBron will still Succeed in the league. I know that decision was a though one, but imagine if he wins consecutive championship year by year a few with the trio then bosh decides to leave. LeBron will be the Greatest NBA player we have witness! LBJ>>Kobe

fLeBron will still Succeed in the league. I know that decision was a though one, but imagine if he wins consecutive championship year by year a few with the trio then bosh decides to leave. LeBron will be the Greatest NBA player we have witness! LBJ>>Kobe

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I Need the Link for MJ calling Lebron a Coward

Spoiler [+]
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proof or ducktales

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I Need the Link for MJ calling Lebron a Coward

Spoiler [+]
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proof or ducktales

Lebron blew it...besides from the city of cleveland....he will be hated by true fans of the game.

Lebron could have gone down as one of the greats and ran this leauge by his lonesome once Kobe retired but he took the easy way out and never will be and shouldnt be considered in the same regard as MJ n Kobe

He could have made any other choice other than the Heat and not have been hated as much...Someone please tell me he didnt have a chance with that Bulls squad??? He cuda won with them!!

Yes he would have been in MJ shadow but thats way better than being removed from greatness cuz you on an all star dream team and its not even your team

Lebron blew it...besides from the city of cleveland....he will be hated by true fans of the game.

Lebron could have gone down as one of the greats and ran this leauge by his lonesome once Kobe retired but he took the easy way out and never will be and shouldnt be considered in the same regard as MJ n Kobe

He could have made any other choice other than the Heat and not have been hated as much...Someone please tell me he didnt have a chance with that Bulls squad??? He cuda won with them!!

Yes he would have been in MJ shadow but thats way better than being removed from greatness cuz you on an all star dream team and its not even your team

Originally Posted by Big J 33

+$+@ it

If he did this he would be my favorite athlete of all time.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

+$+@ it

If he did this he would be my favorite athlete of all time.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Triple post. Stupid internet

Haha @ "stupid Internet."  This board can get frustrating, I know.

But, yeah, Kobe gets hated on because he wins...

...championships.

Lebooboo gets hated on because he turns his back on the city that literally worshiped him.

Where'd you come up with that lie?  Lebron was hated on WAAAAAY before he left Cleveland.

not in NY....even now people aren't really mad at him for not coming here...we knew miami had a better shot.

...championships.

Lebooboo gets hated on because he turns his back on the city that literally worshiped him.

Where'd you come up with that lie?  Lebron was hated on WAAAAAY before he left Cleveland.

not in NY....even now people aren't really mad at him for not coming here...we knew miami had a better shot.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...championships.

U sure about that?  He's gonna get boo'd unmercifully when the Heat play at MSG.  EVERYONE in NYC was drinking the kool-aid.  He played yall, plain and simple. 

Spoiler [+]
2ibcoe0.png

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...championships.

U sure about that?  He's gonna get boo'd unmercifully when the Heat play at MSG.  EVERYONE in NYC was drinking the kool-aid.  He played yall, plain and simple. 

Spoiler [+]
2ibcoe0.png

I think he is hated RIGHT NOW. Usually people remember what is fresh in their minds and right now it's Lebron taking a hot dump on Cleveland on TV for 1 hour.

You can say what you want about him leaving, I don't blame him. BUT THERE IS A WAY TO DO IT AND A WAY NOT TO DO IT! He did it the WRONG way. You are a hometown hero and you go on national TV and do that??? He should have went to the Cavs and just told them he wasn't coming back for his reasons and let his agent publicize the news, make an appearance in Miami and that's that. But home boy decided to go on TV draw this whole thing out and say he's going to Miami who doesn't even have 5 players on the team right now.

To me his "decision" speaks volumes about who he is. If he really thought about it he should have went to Chicago to win. He could have taken that team in about 3 years to get a ring. Now I wonder if they will ever get one together with those 3 and scrubs.

If he stayed in Cleveland or went to Chicago he could still be considered the man and could have won. Deciding to go to Miami is going to be a decision he is going to regret, one that sounds good on paper but you just watch they aren't winning anything.

Even if he did win he will be a coat tail rider. If they lose (which they will) he is the guy that COULDN'T EVEN WIN WITH A SUPER TEAM!!!!

Lebron- you have made your bed, now sleep.

Back
Top Bottom