Soooo... no Foam One retros for CANADA, eh?

Quote:
And yes, retail is 260.00, which is a hella steal
:smokin
smokin.gif

My bad for the stupid question but when u say Nike Canada has them. Does that mean they are going to high volume retailers(FTL, AW, CHAMPS.....) or are they only gonna be in boutique type stores ie GDFT?
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

^ good question, having them at champs and footlocker would be great, since no casual buyer will ever drop 260 on some crazy lookin bball kicks. i just have a feelin this will be a goodfoot release only,since it will sell out there
______
WE GROWN.

my feet dont love me right now hahaha i balled in mine last night just for old times sake with my throwback arizona wildcats shorts hahahahaha old hoop heads know what im talkin about

I couldn't tell you WHERE they are going after Nike Canada brings them in. My store has a sort of free reign with what we can order. Availibility, quantity, and type of release determines where they will release. Go down to your local Champs and see if they will call Nike for you and are able to order them in.
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

To add to the discussion about the foam one pricing in Canada...I would consider the foam penny's cheap...even at the suggested canadian retail...I remember picking up the foampro retro's blk/blue colorway in 2002 for the same $259.99 retail price as it is in 2007...considering how nike likes to jack up prices every once in a while...its a miracle they held the price to the 02 level...

on the flip side...in May of 1997 when the OG foampenny's were released...they was $249.99cdn retail...I remember b/c they was my grad gift from my 'rents and we copped them at Champs in STC...

jumpmantwo3... I worked that Champs back in the day & I let them slip out of my fingers due to the cost.... still SMH at when we got the OG AM95 Neons in & some guy bought up a FSR one night to resell in Japan... LOL OG resellers go waaay back...

Also I still recall the AW/Nike Store in Fairview Mall had stacks of Foam Pro B's lying around in piles on clearance for $180 a few years back...

But pricewise I'm down with $260 for a piece of art like this :tongue:

My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

^ yo OG AM95's? thats gangsta hommie....I can't seem to fathom these new ones with nothing written "25 PSI" or "5 PSI" on the soles

Yeah I remember the sales racks too with the pro b's sometime in 03...they had the white/blk/red (OG pippen color) one night at STC AW for 1/2 price!!!

copped for $135.99cdn + tax!!!

Don't think its likely for these foam ones tho

Available in Vancouver ?

PLEASE???

i remember these in grade 7 and loved them ever since

I will stay content wit my foam pros i got in 02 on discount.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Will be interesting to see what Vancouver will react to the Foam Ones $ 260 CDN.

I remember the White/Red OG Foams back then going on sale for $ 180 CDN @ AW but only one size left.

=

FYI I just got mine in yesterday, so if you decided to go through Nike Canada, you should be receiving them soon. Quality is great...I can't wait til spring league to bust these out!
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

How much they @ GDFT cuz I know a spot got em for $260 i think.

They have some at first string sports at pmall......they are real, I'm positive
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Copped me a couple of pairs from Goodfoot too, they're retailing for $270, but been waiting for these since I missed out on the OG's. Where's your spot El PoLLo LOcO?

Laced in Hamilton has em for $270, but that was round Wednsday last week.

Weird...260 is suggested candian retail. 10 bucks is 10 bucks.
Latest Pickups: Air Foamposite One (Dark Neon Royal/ white-black)

Did anyone else manage to get the '02 royal blue Foam Bs at 50% off from FL? I saw a lot of them for half off at the FL in Dufferin Mall, too bad I only picked up one pair. I think that shows how poor they did. I remember when the white ones came out later they didn't sell to well either, I seen it down to $190 at SportChek.

Back
Top Bottom