Soooo was anyone at the DMV awards? Vol. well damn

you know what's sad....this is being put on blast on all major blogging hip hop sites... it shows as a collective this area will never be able to progress in the industry if we can't even get along locally.

As a race we are often stereotype, especially dealing with rap/hip hop. This is one action that justify the way people think. Especially since It was held at a nice place where majority of the people are white. I hope as a whole everyone can move forward from this and learn. Cause Believe me people are watching.

I nominated you, dimez. Guess my lone vote wasn't enough.
frown.gif

Kev, you left the "dc" out of my web link, darnit.

*refers people to my sig below for proper link* lol

I nominated you, dimez. Guess my lone vote wasn't enough.
frown.gif

Kev, you left the "dc" out of my web link, darnit.

*refers people to my sig below for proper link* lol

Thanks DCshoechick...I really appreciate it!

maybe next year....

good read on the blog.

Thanks DCshoechick...I really appreciate it!

maybe next year....

good read on the blog.

that #%+% looked like the "n i gg er moment" episode from the boondocks, throw a chair=start a riot.

that #%+% looked like the "n i gg er moment" episode from the boondocks, throw a chair=start a riot.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

http://dcmumbosauce.com/2011/03/06/dmv-awards-fight-was-the-act-of-*#$**%#-not-of-artists/Dj Heat's Take...

tired.gif

First and last year at a "real" venue, I can almost guarantee that.

Somewhere, someone is snickering saying "see, what I tell you about D.C."

Can't fight that thought now, no pun intended...

* Sorry for all the edits, but NT won't recognize link because of language in the URL... Just to go www.mumbosauce.com *
!$+* activity alive and well.....
ohwell.gif

Now because of this ... my Chapter will have extra scrutiny this spring at our Mardi Gras.... esp at that Hyatt where we have had no issues for 5 straight years....

Super 8 motel is where this event should be held..... 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

http://dcmumbosauce.com/2011/03/06/dmv-awards-fight-was-the-act-of-*#$**%#-not-of-artists/Dj Heat's Take...

tired.gif

First and last year at a "real" venue, I can almost guarantee that.

Somewhere, someone is snickering saying "see, what I tell you about D.C."

Can't fight that thought now, no pun intended...

* Sorry for all the edits, but NT won't recognize link because of language in the URL... Just to go www.mumbosauce.com *
!$+* activity alive and well.....
ohwell.gif

Now because of this ... my Chapter will have extra scrutiny this spring at our Mardi Gras.... esp at that Hyatt where we have had no issues for 5 straight years....

Super 8 motel is where this event should be held..... 

Back
Top Bottom