Sooooo who still eat mcdonalds

Just wondering, I worked there when i was a teenager and I could remember the manager telling me not to cook the meat all the way leave it bloody......thereason behind this is because of course they were going to put it in a heating tray to let if finish cooking, and so the burger wouldnt be dry...sounds like agood idea huh ? only problem was that they stayed busy all the time.....so a lot of custumers got handed uncooked burgers
sick.gif

i never ate another burger from that day forward from any fast food joint

Well I worked there too. The meat was timed so when it was ready it was cooked all the way. Don't know how they do it where you're from.

fish fillet and mcchikens are still good with me....and king beef yeah it was timed but when youre packed that timer %$#* goes out the window

10-Piece Nugget Meal w/ Orange Hi-C.

3-Piece Chicken Strip Meal.

2/$1 Apple Pies all the time.

McFlurry's.

That's about it.

Their coca cola is CRACK.. I go there just to buy a drink once in a while.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THEY DO TO THEIR COKE BUT IM ADDICTED..

I try my best to stay away from them. Especially after seeing Super Size Me. Dude's health was failing
smh.gif

Maybe once in a while...

Milkshake
Fries
Apple pies
Mcflurry
Hotcakes
McMuffin (No bacon or sausage...
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by raptors29

I try my best to stay away from them. Especially after seeing Super Size Me. Dude's health was failing
smh.gif
It only failed cuz he ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for an extended period of time. Once a week or two weeks wont have thataffect on you

My meal usually consists of

Big Mac meal Large Size

2 4 piece nuggets

2 apple pies.

I eat there prolly once a week. But Wendys is where its at. I swear im eattin a spicy chicken 2 or 3 times a week. And im not fat either (no offense to thelarge folks)

Back
Top Bottom