Soooooo BFA, lets get them album sales.....i see wu tang @ 68,478 *update!..1st page*

Im really curious as to why homeboy uptop has so many pics of dude saved, yall tryna clown dude but to me yall seem more lame.

memphisboi going at Wu to prove a point??? You certified lame son. Their legacy > than anything to come out of your way.
word, i see why i rearly visit this forum.

who tryna clown? i just wanna see the units they moved, cause he said bone thugs n harmony and wu tang are going platinum guaranteed of they fanbase andyears in the game.
its obvious everytime a southern artist drop, he hits em with comments on how they flopped and etc...
hes already 0/1 with bone, i just wanna see 0/2... abotu to be 0/3 with jiggaman and 0/4 when nasir drop.
memphisboi going at Wu to prove a point??? You certified lame son. Their legacy > than anything to come out of your way.
i dont comprehend the " than anything to come out of your way " , could you put in lameman terms for me

You really striving for Soulja Boy to hit gold?
laugh.gif
. ANyways.....

Some of you dudes are on some kiddie nonsense. Ya'll dudes really get an erection over posting dudes picture? Its a got damn picture, get over it. And ofcourse the Wu would sell that low. They'll be lucky to hit 200,000. There was basically no promotion for the damn album at all. You'd really have to belooking for these dudes and its been years since they drop...most fans aren't loyal like that. You'd probably have to get your info through the net andhow many people really care about that? People don't hit platinum because of NT, lets get serious
laugh.gif

EDIT

cause he said bone thugs n harmony and wu tang are going platinum guaranteed of they fanbase and years in the game.
BFA, you def bugging for that one.
laugh.gif

WuTangClan36 dude seems mad for some reason, once again runnin to BFA's defense, son posted 2 pics of dude, and you tryin turn it into some ++#% like hegot a photo album of son . . . Shut that corny ++#% up, go listen to that wack%#%* Wu Tang album.

^ is this dude the same guy that said beg for mercy was 100000x better than anything wu had put out in years
indifferent.gif

Beg For Mercy >>>>>>>>> 8 Diagrams
Beg For Mercy >>>>>>>>> Iron Flag
Beg For Mercy >>>>>>>>> The W

That's a damn shame too . . . And Wu used to put up numbers too, they're internationally known, they did some Tony Yayo numbers . . . I mean JaRule's new album is gonna sell more than that, and it'll prolly be better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even tryin clown Wu, but damn Gza was talkingreezy like he's made a good album in the past decade . . . Last time Wu dropped a good album, Jordan, Pippen & Rodman were playing for the Bulls . . .I love Wu, but defending them in 2007 is borderline idiotic . . .

You can't win TODAYS game, with YESTERDAYS points . . .

Originally Posted by WuTangClan36

Im really curious as to why homeboy uptop has so many pics of dude saved, yall tryna clown dude but to me yall seem more lame.

Word.....that is a bit suspect.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by WuTangClan36

Word.....that is a bit suspect.
Yall actin like yaoll dont kno where the pics are from, I dont need pics saved on my comp to post em. Do yall not know or something? It would be sus ifBFA never posted his pics on NT

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Why yall stay on dude so hard?

869a3v7.jpg

sick.gif
roll.gif
I can't believe this the dude who is so hard body behind a computer. Nawactually I can..... BFA you still got the mapquest screen open with the 9 on the kitchen table and@+*$? Ever since your pic been posted the South hate has beenabsent for some reason.

I haven't heard Iron Flag in a while and I've been too busy to give 8 Diagrams a spin but...
...you wilding on that one. You trying to convince people that Beg For Mercy was actually good? That album was a huge letdown with the exceptionof literally 5 or 6 tracks. And when you said the Wu hasn't put out anything good in a while I hope your not speaking of solo debuts.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

WuTangClan36 dude seems mad for some reason, once again runnin to BFA's defense, son posted 2 pics of dude, and you tryin turn it into some ++#% like he got a photo album of son . . . Shut that corny ++#% up, go listen to that wack%#%* Wu Tang album.

mad at what, the fact you can't articulate without cursing shows your level of maturity. My whole point is that this is a music forum not pictureforum, leave all that kiddie nonsense for the other website for those dudes to bask in, posting dude's pic 24/7 doesn't accomplish anything. Therewould me more valid discussions if this forum wasn't so flooded with teenagers who can't even name a Kool G Rap song.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

It really kinda amazes me how cats really sit down during their normal lives and think about an internet personality. Mickey Moss in particular must have a miserable life because every post is either in a thread I'm in or talking about my pic.

Btw I coulda sworn I posted Soundscans last week and the week before and so on.... so why would I be shook to post them now I'm not even at home that's why they haven't been posted. Some of yall really take this internet sh.. mad serious like foreal its sad
Pot meet Kettle. I believe every other post you make it has something to do with how dudes in the south dress... how dudes in the south talk.. howdudes in the south walk... So please Justin, stop cryin.

6kf3ixh.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now can we get those Soundscan numbers please?

can't believe this the dude who is so hard body behind a computer. Naw actually I can..... BFA you still got the mapquest screen open with the 9 on the kitchen table and@+*$? Ever since your pic been posted the South hate has been absent for some reason.
He know's better. Realtalk. But I been called this dude out for the fake that he is.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ever since your pic been posted the South hate has been absent for some reason.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thesouth is still trash b, you think thats gon change because of a pic. Andre3000 spit hotter 16's than 90% of the artists that made albums from the souththis year. Look at who dropped heat theis year, Lupe, Jay, Ghost, Common and etc
Pot meet Kettle. I believe every other post you make it has something to do with how dudes in the south dress... how dudes in the south talk.. how dudes in the south walk... So please Justin, stop cryin.
crying about what son im good, its the holidays only lames like yourself sit behind a cpu allday posting another dudes pic. Like i said this isthe only enjoyment dudes like yourself get out of life.

foreal tho lets just stop postin dudes pic that N is ugly foreal jo and aint nobody tryna see dude in every post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so lemme guess your the typical handsome NTer that bags a different shortie everynight anddrives an M3. Just make sure you not hitting up the Jergens everynight instead of worrying about this ugly dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why does duke stay typing nonsense. G-unit's trash b when are you gonna come to the realization that nobody cares about their music and they don't haveany significance to hip-hop whatsover.

cause he said bone thugs n harmony and wu tang are going platinum guaranteed of they fanbase and years in the game.
now son you know i didn't say that, i said Bone and Wu Tang would sell better than the rest of the cats in the industry because they have aloyal fanbase, never said they'd go platinum. Wu tanked ohwell, Bone did a solid 400K thats better than say Plies, Cham, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, Shop Boyz,Rich boy and etc. You sititng back all geeked up for Soulja Boy to go Gold, how lame is that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

the south is still trash b, you think thats gon change because of a pic.
6kf3ixh.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yea u do live in the "A" now don't you? Guess u got a point! TRASH

constantly posting my pic isn't gonna negate the fact that the south makes terrible hip-hop music sir
laugh.gif
Why don't you provide me with a hot album a southern rapper made this yearbesides Cham. Yall dudes can't even discuss music, have to resort to posting pics.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody cares about G Unit's music?? . . . Check the Soundscans and tell me if anyone cares for Wu music . . . When you make a statement like that, youdirectly connect relivance, to album sales . . . So that means people care for Soulja Boy more than Wu according to your theory . . .

And The W was trash . . . I know its embarassing to admit that G Units last record is better then the once mighty Wu Tang's last 3 efforts, but just be aman and admit the $$!$ . . . I guess it hurts or whatever, but the truth hurts, gotta deal with it . . .

Back
Top Bottom