Soprano Appreciation

I watch it everyday when I have a chance on A&E. Greatest show of all time. I've seen every episode atleast twice.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I watch it everyday when I have a chance on A&E. Greatest show of all time. I've seen every episode atleast twice.
Word, if I work from home....It's the only time I put the TV on....waking up on Sunday's w/ the Sopranos on....solid

Originally Posted by SOPRANO

pimp.gif

Some prefer Chris Brown's dancing to MJ's, their preference doesn't make them any less wrong.

Best drama ever.

I liked season 2 the best...but it's all really good. 2-5 was the best.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Soprano's > The Wire

NT stans will never admit it though

I love both shows, but I'm still salty about how the Sopranos series finale ended so I'm go with The Wire.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Soprano's > The Wire

NT stans will never admit it though

I love both shows, but I'm still salty about how the Sopranos series finale ended so I'm go with The Wire.

As if the Wire's ending was better?

Originally Posted by Pitman13

^^^^^ I disagree, even though Season 6 Part 1 & 2 wasn't as great as the previous seasons, they still had some memorable moments thoughout.
I agree with this statement.

Except I didn't like how season 6 was just one long downward spiral. Until the last episode where everything comes together for the family FINALLY only forthem to be murdered.

I love the episodes where Tony goes back to Italy and when Paulie & Chris get stuck in the forest.

loved it, hated the way it ended but got all seasons on DVD!
his house is probably the only house in NJ i would want to live in. lol.
atleast out of the ones i have seen.

Back
Top Bottom