sore throats ftl

damn i cant even eat, this is really annoying. I been gargling salt water and hydrogen peroxide, its helping but this really is annoying. any tips to make this heal fast.

--Thera-flu for sore throats and Halls.
--If its bad it might be a strep throat. And you'll need anti-biotics. Go to the doctor.

If gargling with warm salt water or peroxide+warm water doesn't help then try drinking tea with honey + lemon juice.
Thera flu never works for me so I wouldn't recommend that.

get a humidifier and get that vicks humid mask thing.. it works very well, helps you cough out the phlegm and relaxes your throat.

Try taking a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar every 4 hours or so. It has something to do with the alkaline levels in your body or something.

I tried it last time I had a sore throat and it works pretty fast.

I had a bad one a while back. halls and sleeping in sweats and hoddys helped me shake it. Hot showers as well the steam. But this is well known

i used to get these all the time and then they just randomly stopped. haven't had one in 2 years
pimp.gif

Sore Throats suck, but having to pop/clear up a clogged ear is the worst
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

get a humidifier and get that vicks humid mask thing.. it works very well, helps you cough out the phlegm and relaxes your throat.

didnt know about this . thanx

Back
Top Bottom