Sorry but did Eric Gordon really drop 33 last night on the Kings??

Any Clipper heads out there care to give me an update on Eric Gordon? I haven't been able to see him play but saw last nights box score and was like
eek.gif
6 of 11 from the 3 point line
pimp.gif

Gordon could always shoot. If it wasnt for the horrific situation at Indiana and his injuries, i'd say he would have been an even bigger name.

He was a huge name at the beginning of the season, but after all that crap he really phased out. I'm interested in seeing how his game translates.

EG was on fire in the 4th quarter, scoring in every way. Dude is a scorer, no doubt. He shot looks smooth and he was shooting 27 footers with ease. I'mexcited about his future and I think he will make an impact this season.

I just hope he can stay healthy and doesn't become injury prone.

JStar25 wrote:
Any Clipper heads out there care to give me an update on Eric Gordon? I haven't been able to see him play but saw last nights box score and was like
eek.gif
6 of 11 from the 3 point line
pimp.gif

YES HE DID!
pimp.gif

I started watching the game in the 3rd quater...Dude was on fire in the 4th, it was like him and Bobby Jackson was going back and fourth for a min
laugh.gif

But he looked real good last night. Also the rookie PG they have looked nice cant remember his name, but dude was very quick and had some nice assists
pimp.gif

Gordon is the man, I thought he was going to go higher. He's a nice fit in LA, we'll see though

Go get it EG! His j is ridiculous from everywhere inside the hash-mark.
He can get unconscious shooting sometimes though (can be a plus or minus)...
Clips look like they'll be a fun team to watch this year, even though not so good (almost like 2001 all over again)
^^I think that's Mike Taylor. He looked nice against the Lakers too.

Originally Posted by cmoweb

Go get it EG! His j is ridiculous from everywhere inside the hash-mark.
He can get unconscious shooting sometimes though (can be a plus or minus)...
Clips look like they'll be a fun team to watch this year, even though not so good (almost like 2001 all over again)
^^I think that's Mike Taylor. He looked nice against the Lakers too.
Yup..straight from the NBDL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike Taylor has also been ballin, granted it's the preseason but he's looking like a steal as a 54th pick in the draft.

nice performance by Gordon whose summer league was cut short... I guess Kmart didn't play much of the 2nd if at all bc he had 27/29?? at the end of the 1sthalf. yeah Mike Taylor had a nice steal at the end of the game vs the Thunder.

I still dont understand why Mike Taylor was drafted...couldn't they have just signed him straight out?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^no. not even close
laugh.gif
if you're insinuating that it's the knicks, i have to disagree. knicks are running a brand new system and doing it pretty well so faragainst playoff teams. the kings have kevin, beno, nobody. if they don't finish worst in the league, i will be SHOCKED.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Gordon can score with the best of them. Dude is like Ben Gordon, a volume scorer.
But better...EG has much more range than BG

I remember when Indiana came to SIU last year dude caught the ball on a swing pass on the wing where the sideline logos are and he nailed it, no dribble ornothing.

Clips should be fun to watch this year

Gordon can score with the best of them. Dude is like Ben Gordon, a volume scorer.
Wow.

Sounds exactly like something an analyst on ESPN would say.

Oh wait...

They're no where near the same player so come up with your own comparison and stop sounding brainwashed.

If EG was smart he'd watch film of Wade and fancy his game after him. Having an affinity to drive to the lane and get to the foul line, coupled with hisrange, would make him damn near unstoppable. He did that a ton during the first part of his freshman season then just settled for his outside shot and, well,we see where that got him.

Back
Top Bottom