Sorry Fellas, but she is officially off the market!

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

She actually look nice in this picture. Usually, she looks...pretty bad.

And really, it's about time they got married. TI always seemed scared to claim her.

Wouldn't you be scared to claim someone whose face only has one correctly functioning side?

wheres your girl at bro
So he needs a girl in order to comment on another woman? Please don't have offspring.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for shutting that nonsense down

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

smh.gif
shallow @@% virgins
laugh.gif
She was w/ him before he became the artist he is now. She was still mobbin w/ Xscape and was into dude. I'd really like to see some of yall dude's girls
laugh.gif

*Sigh*

How was anything said in this thread any indication of someone being a virgin? Who cares how long she was with him?

Someone not finding her attractive doesn't equate to them having a girlfriend who looks like Paula Patton.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love it

maybe TI is like the black Shallow Hal

anyways she a ride or die chick ...she loved that #$%@! before he was famous ...so i understand

maybe TI is like the black Shallow Hal

anyways she a ride or die chick ...she loved that #$%@! before he was famous ...so i understand

Originally Posted by Ghenges

There is probably a level of understanding/caring/love between them that many of you will never experience.

Same dudes who will hold out for dimes and then in an act of lonely/horny desperation, smash some swamp donkey...raw.. and end up paying child support for a couple of ugly kids for 18 years.

You know I'm right
grin.gif
basically this

Originally Posted by Ghenges

There is probably a level of understanding/caring/love between them that many of you will never experience.

Same dudes who will hold out for dimes and then in an act of lonely/horny desperation, smash some swamp donkey...raw.. and end up paying child support for a couple of ugly kids for 18 years.

You know I'm right
grin.gif
basically this

ah the"nter must be a virgin because he doesn't find her attractive" argument. some of you guys are clowns. same ones who would call other females gross are the ones defending Tiny to the death.

ah the"nter must be a virgin because he doesn't find her attractive" argument. some of you guys are clowns. same ones who would call other females gross are the ones defending Tiny to the death.

One of the main reasons dudes are soo afraid of marriage are because of the type of comments in this thread. People know they will be heavily criticized for WHOEVER they bring home to mama, so instead they bring home a random skeezer every night to avoid everybodys judgement because you cant judge my girl if shes not actually MY GIRL. This makes us look like cowards. Cowards in the sense that we care sooo much about what the next man thinks of us, that we cant make a permamnent decision about anything. As a society, there is a lack of loyalty that is killing us. Why get married when you can just bang a new chick every night? really? are you gonna be up in the club chasing skirts with ur stunner shades on at the age of 44? or even 34? seriously the chances of any of you guys (including myslef) wifing up americas next top model and living happily ever after are slim to none... this guy married his girlfriend of like 80 years and ya'll are crying foul? %@*@% In todays society, with all the temptations and b/s games people play it takes a strong person to take a risk at marriage. Infidelity in relationships is high and thats a real reason why so many guys say +++% marriage, but honestly dont hate on someone elses courage cuz you never know you might die alone, or with someone completely wrong for you because outside of marriage, those are pretty much ur only options when you get older.

One of the main reasons dudes are soo afraid of marriage are because of the type of comments in this thread. People know they will be heavily criticized for WHOEVER they bring home to mama, so instead they bring home a random skeezer every night to avoid everybodys judgement because you cant judge my girl if shes not actually MY GIRL. This makes us look like cowards. Cowards in the sense that we care sooo much about what the next man thinks of us, that we cant make a permamnent decision about anything. As a society, there is a lack of loyalty that is killing us. Why get married when you can just bang a new chick every night? really? are you gonna be up in the club chasing skirts with ur stunner shades on at the age of 44? or even 34? seriously the chances of any of you guys (including myslef) wifing up americas next top model and living happily ever after are slim to none... this guy married his girlfriend of like 80 years and ya'll are crying foul? %@*@% In todays society, with all the temptations and b/s games people play it takes a strong person to take a risk at marriage. Infidelity in relationships is high and thats a real reason why so many guys say +++% marriage, but honestly dont hate on someone elses courage cuz you never know you might die alone, or with someone completely wrong for you because outside of marriage, those are pretty much ur only options when you get older.

Back
Top Bottom