sorry to tell you guys but art official is closing.

just talked to a guy at another popular skate shop whos name i wont say. he told me that art official has lot a lot of money and and all there Sbs are on sale for about $45. just a heads up!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^^^

in overland park. next to the mall.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^^^
not much. theres a store in Zona. but they regret getting an SB account. because NO ONE is buying them. but they have a lot of nice vans. they also have the rob and big decks and the Krew [tk] full zip hoodies. only $70.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Art Official itself may be closing, but according to one of the kids working there, Soka from St. Louis is opening a location there and keeping some of the staff. They're a long-standing SB account, so that will remain I'd imagine.
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS.

Thats good to know that I won't lose my only SB spot.
T E A M M I D W E S T
How many brothas fell victim to the street?
RIP Young ***** theirs a Heaven for a G
Kansas City, Kansas

Just to let you guys know there are two other sb spots in the metro and one in Lawrence. Escapist is the store in KC and they have two locations, one in the northland and one out by Artofficial. In Lawrence, the store is called Midwest Skate. They charge retail on all their sb's.

Later
D

^^^
i have an Escapist sticker on my laptop. cool guys up there. if you go to the one in zona. ask if a-train is there. if he is, then he will play some music for you. he is tight.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Back
Top Bottom