Sort of Strange request from my neighbor

He wants your account info, too?

GTHOOH.
smh.gif

"don't do it" was the most logical answer..after that, nothing else...
it doesn't matter what you do, this sounds like dirty money that needs to be held and hid by some anynomous individual just in case !!$% goes down... so,don't give him nothing that involves your name because when !!$% hits the fan, your an accomplice whether you knew about it or not and that !!$% ain'tworth no extra loot...

So when it all goes down.. Dude's gonna be like, "This guy has it! I have his address and everything! If you want it, talk to him..." BOOM! Thenthe %%@* hits the fan.

He just wants my account number, cant do much with that. Imma see whats really good though, cause this fool actually might just be illegal lol.

yall a scared bunch

i'll do it if its under 10 stacks but i won't give him any numbers.

Sunday I was going to Target and it was raining so I had my umbrella out walking from my car to the store.

This dude standing by the door was like "can I borrow your umbrella so I can walk back to my car?"

I'm like :::stoneface: :: is this dude serious? The nerve of some people
smh.gif

I saw "give him my account number" and stopped reading... if you do it ... your a sucka

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

He just wants my account number, cant do much with that. Imma see whats really good though, cause this fool actually might just be illegal lol.

you stay in Avondale right?! VERY HIGH possibility lol..

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sounds like money laundering

A good friend of mine called me up and wanted to transfer 70k to my account

I said " Dude..
laugh.gif
"

Needless to say don't do it, especially for only $100. I turned down 8k

Why the heck would you give someone your bank account number?

Even if it is your neighbor.

Trust no one.

Back
Top Bottom