Soulja Boy Arrested for Running from Cops

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by selrahc123

They need to keep him in jail for life
Why the %*@# would you wish jail time for somebody you don't even know?

You're a @+%%%@' lame
grin.gif

Lol I just hate his "music" its not like I'm sitting here praying they keep him in jail.... I just don't care about dude. You must be agroupie. Getting all sentimental and #+!%

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn damn, not good for his image..

and damn he growing dreds now?, SMH
i noticed that too...dude is a clown but he stay getting $$

He think he wasnt bout to be recognized? He's the only N' on earth right now with Twistys in his damn head....

and yea he's def headed towards "damn, what the *%@# happened to this @*%+!?" reactions 6 years from now....

Street cred??

Please...

Dude RAN away, and ditched his people. Probably for his own music video. This guy is a punk.. What the hell you doing in the backyard of an abandoned houseanyways?? I thought he had money and can afford big shoot videos.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Dude RAN away, and ditched his people.
Ever heard of splitting up when the police comes?

Word.. the police probably ran straight pass lightskin Arab , lol by the way i still think its messed up that Arab is still driving a 350Z

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

They need to keep him in jail for life
Why the %*@# would you wish jail time for somebody you don't even know?

You're a @+%%%@' lame
grin.gif

Lol I just hate his "music" its not like I'm sitting here praying they keep him in jail.... I just don't care about dude. You must be a groupie. Getting all sentimental and #+!%
It's the principle you dumb %$+#.

Who wants somebody to go to jail because they hate their music? How old are you, scrap? You sound like a virgin 8th grader
laugh.gif

I find it really funny to come into post like these and watch people talk about situations they dont have even half the facts on and use that to criticizepeople......THATS LIFE

Back
Top Bottom