Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

lambo moss
pimp.gif

These two N's just made me feel bad about my life...
roll.gif

In a recession, i'm strugglin' to make my rent each month...these N's seriously talkin' bout puttin' up the slips on their Lambos...

I need to step my life game up to the 5th power...SMH.

I jus copped the bran new Lamborghini, paid cash

Wow.

This guy is a moron.

First off all....Lambos are basically all pieces of $*$!. Their engine sucks and the price you are paying is for the design of the car...not the quality ofwhat you get with it.
That is why you buy a Ferrari....anybody who knows anything about cars knows that Lambos dont hold candles to Ferraris

Secondly. Who in the world would buy a lambo CASH....better yet....who would buy a lambo? LEASE a lambo...cause as soon as you drive that thing you are losingabout $100k.

BW did shut the man down real hard
laugh.gif
. But you got to know what you gotbefore you start talkin all that issh. BW a motor head and knows his cars. Them color matched asantis he got were at least 15K maybe more I know there the newmodel with the HUGE lip I forget the name of em though. Theres plenty of factory cars could beat SB. BW don't even need that lambo to do it. That vid ofthe supra smokin the lambo made em look terrible. I agree 100% if you got the money get the Ferrari.

Originally Posted by bballah3

I jus copped the bran new Lamborghini, paid cash

Wow.

This guy is a moron.

First off all....Lambos are basically all pieces of $*$!. Their engine sucks and the price you are paying is for the design of the car...not the quality of what you get with it.
That is why you buy a Ferrari....anybody who knows anything about cars knows that Lambos dont hold candles to Ferraris

Secondly. Who in the world would buy a lambo CASH....better yet....who would buy a lambo? LEASE a lambo...cause as soon as you drive that thing you are losing about $100k.

Your credit score needs to be seriously on point to lease a Lambo. And you're going to get like around 2k a year in allowed miles.

When you're rich..it's like buying a pair of J's for $150...wear it a couple of times and sell it to someone for a lesser price.

People buy Lambos as a wow factor. That's pretty much it. You never see them on the track, only P-cars and Ferrari's.

Wow Bow wow went hard on SB!!!! Aye they both have more money than i will ever have in a lifetime, so who am i to pass judgement on what a man does wit hismoney! Im happy for both of them more power to them.

Bow Wow can stunt all he want... you have to give it to him hes been making money since Ive been eating lunchables... owns a Mcdonalds and was going topurcahse the Atlanta Hawks.

Bow Wow can stunt all he want... you have to give it to him hes been making money since Ive been eating lunchables... owns a Mcdonalds and was going topurcahse the Atlanta Hawks.

CHECK AND MATE BY SB LMAO@ Bow Wow flossing a rented %%%% and acting like he's in the lambo club with Jeezy Edit: Why am I laughing I can't afford torent a lambo Im depressed again. And we all know Bow Weezy is way richer than SB... but saying he bought it with Marco Polo money was hilarious

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Bow Wow can stunt all he want... you have to give it to him hes been making money since Ive been eating lunchables... owns a Mcdonalds and was going to purcahse the Atlanta Hawks.
nerd.gif
he's doing his thing BUT thats a lil too far...a smallpiece of the hawks maybe- which is still great

laugh.gif
at this whole thing tho...they both young and stunting which ismotivation to the kids...but they both silly - i mean how you pull a stock gallardo off the lot and immediately wanna bet it against a murci
laugh.gif
on top of that bow wow has had it for awhile so it wont even come down todriving skill...bow wow would be stupid to not take that challenge

oh and on that rental stuff? prestige is like platinum and all those other shops...you can rent but you can also buy/lease from them...i mean they cant just gooff that tag and say its rented...maybe they have other proof but i coulda sworn son had that joint for awhile....

Watch the ESPN interview with him recently the host clearly states that Bow Wow was one of the people trying to buy the Atlanta Hawks

Originally Posted by sloanboy

jeezy lambo's>>>>bow wow + solja boys
*fixed*

He has the blue one, the lime green one, a black one (Trap 101 DVD), and the white/black one that got wrecked.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t69dfa.gif

basically telling someone you used their money to buy something is the ultimate check mate in life
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Watch the ESPN interview with him recently the host clearly states that Bow Wow was one of the people trying to buy the Atlanta Hawks
i clearly stated it might have been a small piece...you do realize what these teams go for and how many BIG DOGS are in the running forthem...like i dont think they would even approve a sale to just lil bow wow -

for reference jay z has a SMALL piece of the Nets - most of these teams are owned by groups of people

also on the marco polo money thing thats silly as well...cause if the song made enough for sb to buy a lambo then bow wow must have made more off it right?simple math...was it bow wow song or sb? i dont really follow eithier...this is all comedy tho-

but the madden challenge > lambo races so far

Back
Top Bottom