Soulja Boys New Haircut Vol. WTH!?

that %@%% clean doe
pimp.gif

look like gel twist foreal.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What are those things, braids or Jherri Curls?
I forget the exact name.

His hair is rolled (corn-roll?) though as opposed to braiding. Back in HS/middle-school, some dudes with hair too short to braid used to rock these or knotsuntil they could get their hair braided into real cornrows.

The hairstyle is played out, along with braids. He would have been better off getting twist. To each his own though.

If you've never seen this hairstyle before, then I take it you're not black. !$$$ used to be everywhere back when braids were also hot.

Theyre called twist.
And they aint new.
I had them back in elementary school (damn near 10 years ago).

You get them when your hair is too long to lay down or S-Curl (
laugh.gif
) but not long enough to braid.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What are those things, braids or Jherri Curls?
I forget the exact name.

His hair is rolled (corn-roll?) though as opposed to braiding. Back in HS/middle-school, some dudes with hair too short to braid used to rock these or knots until they could get their hair braided into real cornrows.

The hairstyle is played out, along with braids. He would have been better off getting twist. To each his own though.

If you've never seen this hairstyle before, then I take it you're not black. !$$$ used to be everywhere back when braids were also hot.
We call em twisties out here.

I hate just about everything about soulja boy but I have to admit it doesn't look half bad. I mean I wouldn't do it but it looks pretty good

Back
Top Bottom