Souljer Boy Buys himself $55 Million Private Jet for his Birthday vol. Hammer 2.0?

[h1]
[h1]SOULJA BOYDROPS $55 MILLIONON PRIVATE JET[/h1]
0728-soulja-boy-exd.jpg

Soulja Boy doesn't know the meaning of the word recession -- because TMZ has learned, the 21-year-old rapper is dropping $55 MILLION on a new private jet.

A member of Soulja's management team tells us ... the kid bought himself a G5 jet as a birthday present to himself this week. 

The jet cost $35 mil ... but that's just the beginning. We're told the birthday boy is dropping an additional $20 million to pimp out his ride with all sorts of cool stuff ... like 12 custom Italian leather seats, flat screen TVs, 4 liquor bars, a special travertine tiled floor, and Brazilian hardwood cabinets.

We're told S.B. is also gutting the in-flight lavatory -- and replacing it with a giant, LUXURIOUS bathroom. Oh, he's also giving the jet a custom paint job ... to include his logo. 

And if that's not enough for someone's 21st -- we're told Soulja's also spending $300,000 to throw himself a blowout birthday party at a Miami nightclub tonight ... and Dwight Howard, Bow Wow, and Sean Kingston are all expected to attend.

Kids these days.
[/h1]
How long before he's hammer status? 
Spoiler [+]
Didn't know he had that type of money, I still don't think he does

Can't fault homie for livin it up, no doubt he could be smarter about it but its his money

Originally Posted by INS

#swag
at least invest some money in helping people

Telling another person how to spend his money?
Just because people have enormous amounts of money, they have to help people. While it is noble, its not necessary at all.

On topic doe...how the hell he has $55 mil to splurge on?

How to Buy a $25 Million Private Jet

July 28, 2011

What it is like to live the jet-set lifestyle and why spending $25 million can make good business sense. WSJ's Kaveri Niththyananthan reports from the air in a Challenger 300 private jet.

Don't be so quick to judge/hate. It might actually be a good investment.

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

I really hope that plane crashes in the gulf with him in it and never recovered.

i dont really care for the kid, but really? must suck waking up that full of hate every morning.

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

I really hope that plane crashes in the gulf with him in it and never recovered.

Tell us how you really feel.

Back
Top Bottom