SoundScan Sales 12/12/2007: Styles P, Ghostface, Scarface, DJ Drama

It would take months to start & unpack his lyrics. Now you can grasp his I SH after a few listens

So true. It did seem simpler this time around.

But I still enjoyed the album.

ghostface should just make mixtapes cuase thats what his last 3 albums been sounding like.
there is no artistic direction in them at all.
i bump the joint but i aint paying for it just cause its ghost.

yea i want to see wu's #'s

i specifically remember BFA posting at the beginning of this year that BONE thugs n harmony and WU would go platinum cause they strong fanbase

hes already 0/1.... just waiting on that 0/2

^ He said Bone would go plat?
laugh.gif
I love Bone but was this the album whereall the dudes even r-united I stopped listening after dudes left the group

I think the Wu might go plat but I just dont feel the buzz around about the album so I aint sure plus I thing Ghost effort was better than it.

smokin.gif

hip hop is too weak right now with numbers, there no point in puttin money into promo i guess industry hurtin. i wonder what carter 3 gonna do.

edit: im interested in next weeks numbers, lotta%%+$ dropped last tuesday also.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If only black people would buy CD's, I see like 12 white people in the Top 10, buy CD's yall!!
word......... black folks dont buy enough cd's.. why? because were too broke.... trying to keep up with sneakers, rent , food , clothes%+#$$ andpiff , CD's are the last thing on someone's mind.. its 2007
tired.gif

Originally Posted by XxThe King Of KingsxX

THE MAJORITY OF THESE BUYERS ARE MEXICAN TEENAGERS
DAMN THEIR A DISCRACE TO THE COUNTRY
mad.gif

WHAT?!!!
laugh.gif
there's so many stereotypes that contradictthis
laugh.gif
and yet what you say is still ignorant

smokin.gif

i specifically remember BFA posting at the beginning of this year that BONE thugs n harmony and WU would go platinum cause they strong fanbase

roll.gif
Man BFA is wrong 99.9% on his predictions. He said Saigon, Jae Millzand Papoose were gonna blow up and he said that@%*$ 10 years ago. We still ain't even got a release date for these dudes.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

roll.gif
Man BFA is wrong 99.9% on his predictions. He said Saigon, Jae Millz and Papoose were gonna blow up and he said that@%*$ 10 years ago. We still ain't even got a release date for these dudes.

why do people make up corny sh... I wasn't wrong about every Houston rapper flopping this year though, yall must be laying the foundation for a newstadium with all them bricks.
someone is angry
naw just don't understand why every post duke makes its dedicated to me, he should be worried about getting his fitted from capcity instead.

Chris Brown holding on tight. He just beneath Jay z. But dang, I wish I can say the same for Trey, his album is fire too, just dont know why it ain'tgetting the numbers it deserves.

Yes I hope it dies out completely and none of these bums can capatalize off of it.

Then it will return back to it's true original artform.

i didnt think styles was gonna do worse than cassidy
smh.gif

Styles, cass, freeway or ghost doesnt sell but soulja boy is almost gold
tired.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

soulja almost gold and he prolly not doin bad with ringtone n show money either. seriously i wouldnt even wanna be a rapper in this age, saigon, etc wont eversee what soulja doin right now.

Back
Top Bottom